Shram Suvidha Portal | Online Registration Form, Login, Services List 2021 @shramsuvidha.gov.in
In the year 2014, the Indian Government has launched Shram Suvidha Portal. The central idea of initiating this portal is to help the people running businesses in the country. The portal helps cater to the four significant organizations under the labor ministry, such as the Office of Chief Labour Commissioner (Central), Directorate General of Mines Safety, Employees Provident Fund Organisation, and Employees State Insurance Corporation. Through this portal, one can get the information related to the labor inspection online. Moreover, it also benefits the employers to take action on the employee grievances.
The interested applicants can register themselves on the Shram Suvidha Portal Online.
Shram Suvidha Portal
This article explains the online procedure to register online on the Shram Suvidha Portal, Online Registration, Login, Services List 2021 on the official portal.
List of Services of Shram Suvidha Portal
Let us see the list of the services available on the Shram Suvidha Portal.
- Helps businesses in managing, creating, updating the establishments and their inspection reports.
- Online entries by the employer, establishment, and enforcement agency are possible with the portal.
- Labor Identification Number (LIN) Services.
- Entity Verification by the enforcement agency.
- Online CLC(C) and DGMS Annual Return Submission Services.
- Common EPFO and ESIC Monthly Return Submission
- LIN Data Modification and Verification.
- Email/ SMS notification services to the establishment are available.
- Establishments can have access to the portal with Login ID and Password.
Shram Suvidha Online Registration Form Process @ shramsuvidha.gov.in
Before registering on the portal, the applicants should follow the Five Central Labour Acts. They are
- The Employees Provident Funds And Miscellaneous Provision’s Act (EPF) Act-1952
- Employees’ State Insurance Act (ESI) ACT-1948
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act-1970
- Building and Other Construction Workers (BOCW) Act -1996
- Inter-State Migrant Workmen (ISMW) Act-1979
Let us see the online registration process on the Shrama Suvidha Portal, as shown below.
- Visit the Official Portal of Shram Suvidha.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the link: Create a Shram Suvidha Account in the Login Section.
- It then redirects the online user to the following page below.
- Enter the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Verification Code.
- Verify all the details and click on the Signup button.
- It then sends the OTP to your Registered Mobile Number / Active Email ID.
- Enter the OTP in the Verify OTP field and enter the verification code in the respective field.
- Click on the Signup button.
- It then displays the below alert.
- Go to your email inbox and click on the link Create Shram Suvidha User ID and Password.
- Enter the User ID, New Password, Confirm Password, and Security Code.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- It then shows the alert: You have successfully set your password and User ID.
Shram Suvidha Portal Login
- Go back to the Home Page, Enter the User ID and Password.
- Enter the Verification Code and Click on the Submit Button.
- It then takes the online user to the dashboard below.
- The applicants can observe the list of services on the left page of the web page.
- Click on the Establishments Option in the Menu.
- Under establishment, click on the Add Button.
- It then redirects to the next page.
- Click on the link available on the following page.
- Click Here to get redirected to the LIN Registration Page.
- The applicants can follow the below image to know the steps to apply for the LIN.
- The applicants can also click on the Verify Data to verify the data.
- The applicants can also click on the Annual File Returns by clicking on the File Annual Return.
- The entities can also avail of services like Your Inspection, Link Establishment, De-Link Establishment, Duplicate LIN Removal Request Form, Duplicate LIN, Download Forms, Know Your LIN, and Document.
Ministry of Labour and Employment
Shram Shakti Bhawan
Rafi Marg, New Delhi -110001
Phone No : 011-23354722(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)
Shram Suvidha Portal FAQ’s
When did the Indian Government launch the Shram Suvidha Portal?
The Indian Government has launched the Shram Suvidha Portal in the year 2014.
What is the core objective of the Shram Suvidha Portal?
The prime objective of the Shram Suvidha Portal is to avail of the Government’s labor compliance services.
Is it mandatory to create the Suvidha Portal Account online to avail of the compliance services?
Yes, it is mandatory to create the Suvidha Portal Online to avail of the Compliance Services.
Can I apply for Labor Identification Number (LIN) online on the Shram Suvidha Portal?
The applicants can apply online for the Labor Identification Number (LIN) on the Shram Suvidha Portal.