Shauchalaya [Latrine] Nirmaan Yojana 2021,Apply,Online Registration Form firstname.lastname@example.org
Narendra Modi’s Government in order to make Indian Cities and Villages clean and hygiene initiated a project called “Swachh Bharat Mission”. Under this mission, the government has laid emphasis on the hygiene, cleanliness in the public places like Markets, Main Roads, etc. But, in a densely populated country like India Open defecation has been become a major problem to implement the Swachh Bharat Mission. So, the government has initiated a pilot project called Sauchalaya Nirmaan Yojana to provide the rural and backward people to construct Latrines in their houses under the subsidy. However, to make the process easier and flexible, the applicants can directly register apply online for Latrines Construction.
- 1 Sauchalaya Nirmaan Yojana 2021
- 2 In this article we explain you about Sauchalaya Nirmaan Yojana, Eligibility Criteria, Household Latrine Construction Scheme under Subsidy, Key Points and Online Registration Process for applying Latrine Construction
- 2.1 Apply Online for Shauchalaya (Latrine) Subsidy: Registration Form 2021
- 2.2 Household Latrine Subsidy Scheme 2021 : Key Points
- 2.3 What is the main objective behind Shauchalaya Nirmaan Yojana ?
- 2.4 Can we check Application Status through Online ?
- 2.5 Is email ID mandatory for filling IIHL Application Form?
- 2.6 What Bank details should be given at the time of filling Shauchalaya Application Form Online?
Sauchalaya Nirmaan Yojana 2021
In this article we explain you about Sauchalaya Nirmaan Yojana, Eligibility Criteria, Household Latrine Construction Scheme under Subsidy, Key Points and Online Registration Process for applying Latrine Construction
Household Latrine (Shauchalaya) Scheme: Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria for applying Shauchalaya [Latrine] Niramaan 2021 under subsidy by the government
- The applicant should be a resident of any rural and urban community or a non-community area
- The applicant shouldn’t own any Latrine under his name before
Apply Online for Shauchalaya (Latrine) Subsidy: Registration Form 2021
- Login at Swachh Bharat Urban Official Portal
- It displays the below Home Page as shown
- Select State/Cities on the Menu Bar and in the drop down click on the Online Application for Individual House Hold Latrine (IIHL)
- Now, it redirects to the given IIHL Application Registration Form as shown below
- Now Click on the “Click Here” option in right bottom of the page , it redirects the applicant to a new registration page
- The registration form is as shown above. Now the applicant should enter the details like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address for Communication, ID Type and ID Number along with Captcha Code.
- After filling all the details, click on the Register Button
- Then the applicant redirects to the below given page with the message “You Registration Have Been Succesfully Done”
- Now Click on the Home Button as shown below, then you will get redirected to the below Login Page
- Now the Applicant should enter the generated Login ID at the time of Registration . Also Enter the Catptha Code and then Click on the “Applicant Get One Time Password“
- Then, it redirects to below page shown
- Now Enter your Login ID, Email ID and the Captcha Code.Then Click on the Send One Time Password
- Now the Applicant Recieves the Password to his/her Registered Mobile Number or Email ID
- Copy the Password and Enter in the Login Page as shown below
- Now the applicant gets redirected to the below page where the applicant can reset his/her password
- Enter the Current Password You received through SMS or Mail, now enter your desired password and reconfirm your password. Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Change Password Button
- The the Applicant gets redirected to the below IIHL Application Form where he/she is supposed to fill their details as follows
- Read the instructions, colored in Red before filling the IIHL Form
- Enter the State, District, ULB and Ward Number in the Geographical Particulars Section
- Then enter Name of the Applicant, Gender, Father’s Name, Residential Address, Status of Existing Toilet
- Also Click Yes/No on the Aadhaar Linked Transer of Incentive, 12 Digit Aadhaar Number.
- Enter Bank Details like Account Number, IFSC Code, Bank Pass Book Scanned Copy and Photograph of the Applicant that shouldn’t exceed 50 KB of Size
- In the last there is also an option that shows Do you want bulk construction of toilets, which by default marked as No
- After filling all the details in the Application the applicant can Click on Apply Button
- After the successful submission of the IIHL Application, the applicant received an acknowledgment slip with Bank Account Number details of the Account Holder as shown below
- However, the applicant also receives the Acknowledgement Receipt to his/her Registered Maid ID
- Besides, the applicant can also Check,Download and Print the status of IIHL Application by Clicking on the Status Button
- Applicant can also check his/her Application Status by entering his/her application number
Household Latrine Subsidy Scheme 2021 : Key Points
Let us have a look at the Key Points of Household Subsidy Scheme in detail
- The central government incentive for construction of household toilets is 4000 Rupees for each identified beneficiary who belongs to States and Union Territories.
- In North Eastern States and Hilly areas the Central Government incentive is 10,800 per Unit
- Central Government in the first installment releases 50% of the incentive to the identified households by the approval of ULB’s. And the next 50% incentive in the second installment along with the state government
- ULB’s verify each and every application before releasing any incentive that takes around a week’s time from the date of application submission
- Final verification is done by the ULB’s with the help of Location Based Technologies where the applicants geo-tagged photographs are collected
Quick Links :
Help Desk Number : 1969
Email : email@example.com
What is the main objective behind Shauchalaya Nirmaan Yojana ?
The main objective of this scheme is to prevent open defecation by constructing latrines at subsidy rates
Can we check Application Status through Online ?
Yes, we can check the application status through online using the application number
Is email ID mandatory for filling IIHL Application Form?
Yes, Email and Registered Mobile Number is mandatory for registering and filling IIHL Application form
What Bank details should be given at the time of filling Shauchalaya Application Form Online?
The applicants have to submit Bank Account Number,Bank IFSC Code, Bank Pass Book Scanned Copy