Shark Tank India is the latest additions to most awaited show in Indian history. After huge success in other countries, Shark Tank Show is all set to be released in India. Those who are interested in auditioning (participating) in Shark tank india, need to fill in the online registration form. In this article we are covering other information like Judges of Shark Tank india, Possible investors, release date etc.
Shark Tank is a business reality that will soon start in India. The show has already been completed 12 seasons in countries like the United States, Australia, Columbia, Vietnam, Mexico, etc. The main objective of this reality show is that the participants can share their business ideas and show their skills and talents to the people. The online registration process has already been started, and it will end on 21 July 2021.
Shark Tank India
Shark Tank India brings great opportunities to the young creative minds of India. With generous investors, they have a great chance to bring their dreams to reality. All they need is a great pitch and product with a good scope. If you ever wanted to be a part of Shark tank, here is your chance. The Shark Tank is now in India.
This article explains the online procedure to register for Shark Tank India, Audition, Judges, Investors, and Channel Release Date 2021.
Shark Tank India Auditions
At present, the online registration process is going on live, and the official dates of the auditions will be announced soon.
Who will be the Judges in Shark Tank India
Let us see the complete information about the Judges of the Shark Tank Judges.
- The online registrations are going for the Shark Tank India on Sony Liv App.
- However, in this instance, there is no information about the panel judging the prestigious show.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the judges from the Shark Tank India hosting team.
Shark Tank India Release Date
Let us see the complete details about the release date of Shark Tank India, as shown below.
- On 18 June, a video was circulated on the social media platforms of Sony Liv.
- The post has confirmed that the show will soon launch in India too.
- The online application process has already started and will end on 21 July.
- However, there is no official information about the release date of the Shark Tank India Channel at present.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the same.
Shark Tank India Online Registration Process, How to Participate in Shark Tank India
Let us see the online registration process of the Shark Tank India business reality show.
- Visit the Official Portal of the sharktank.sonyliv.com.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page Below.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Click on the Generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP generated to the registered mobile number, enter it in the respective field, and click on the submit button.
- Choose the language from the given options.
- It then opens up the Profile Registration Page, as shown below.
- Enter the Full Name, Date of Birth, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Email ID, Alternate Number, and Office Number.
- Enter/Select the Occupation, Educational Background, Spoken Language Proficiency, and Written Language Proficiency.
- Enter Residential Address, Pin Code, City, State, Company Address, Pin Code, City, and State.
- Click on the Save Draft and Next Button.
- Answer Yes/No for Is your business app first/app only on the newly opened page.
- Enter/Select the Business Stage, Industry Category, Name of the Business, Describe your business idea in one sentence, Executive Summary (In not more than ‘250’ words), Website Link, Upload Photos of your products.
- Answer the Question: Do you have a written Business Plan?
- Click on the Next Button.
- It then opens the following page below.
- Enter the investment amount required, share offered in return for the investment, and Enter Why do you think your business would make a good investment for the Sharks? (In not more than ‘250’ words).
- Click on the Next Button.
- Select the Type of Company and Answer the following questions below.
- Click on the Next Button.
- Answer Yes/No for Do you have any past or pending litigations, suits [civil or criminal] or any other form of legal proceedings [including any FIRs, complaints with any concerned bodies etc.] of any nature initiated against you or the business/product or the company?
- Answer the below questions under the Television Experience.
- Tell about yourself under the Personal Information.
- Click on the Declaration Checkbox and Click on the Submit button.
- It then completes your registration for Shark Tank India.
Note: The interested applicants can also register themselves online by downloading the SonyLiv mobile app from the Play Store.
Shark Tank Investors Names
- The investors are the ones who are ready to invest in the business plan that the participants presented in the reality show.
- The decision will be taken once the complete business plan is presented in front of them.
- However, in this instance, we are not having any information about the investors in the Shark Tank.
- We will keep you posted once the names of the investors are officially announced.
Shark Tank India FAQs
What is the main objective behind the launch of the Shark Tank India Reality Show?
The main objective of the Shark Tank India business reality show is to encourage people to come with new and innovative business ideas.
What is the end date of the online registrations for the Shark Tank India Programme?
The online registrations for Shark Tank India will end on 21 July 2021.
Where can I register for the Shark Tank India Auditions online?
The interested applicants can register themselves for Shark Tank India online on shartank.sonyliv.com.
Is there any opportunity for the participants to get investors for their business plan from the Shark Tank India Show?
Yes, the participants will get investors to get investors for their business through this show.