The National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Portal serves as a one-stop-shop for several services, such as student reception, application, processing, distribution, and sanction various NSP Scholarship 2022 to students. Under the National e-Governance Plan, the National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Portal is considered a Mission Mode Project (NeGP). This initiative aims to create a Mission-Oriented, Simplified, Transparent, Accountable, and Responsive system.
The portal will allow for the faster and more effective processing of NSP Scholarship 2022 applications as well as the direct transfer of cash into beneficiaries’ accounts without any leakages. The National Scholarships Platform’s Mission Mode Project (MMP) aims to provide a single electronic gateway for administering various scholarship gov schemes created by the Union Government, State Governments, and Union Territories of India as per the National e-Governance Plan.
National Scholarship Portal NSP Student Login & Registration
- The first step in applying for a National Scholarship Scheme 2022 is registration.
- Go to the NSP Scholarship website.
- You must go to the home page of the NPS website and choose “new registration.”
- Read the instructions on the screen, check the box, and select the “proceed” option.
- Enter the information requested on the page, such as your name, date of birth, phone number, gender, email address, and bank account information.
- Click the “Register” option after entering the captcha code.
- The Next Step is to NSP Student Login
- Log in using your “Student Registration ID.”
- Select “Application Form” Icon
- The application form will appear and fill in the required information, such as the student’s name, date of birth, community/category, father’s name. Aadhaar card number, mobile number, scholarship category, gender, religion, mother’s name, annual family income, email address are also needed.
- Click on “Save & Continue.”
- Scanned copies of the papers should be uploaded.
- Select “Final Submission” from the drop-down menu.
- Submit the application.
National Scholarship Portal Application status
- To begin, go to the official website of the NSP portal.
- You must select your year on the home page by clicking the login option on the home page.
- Now you must enter your application ID as well as your password.
- After that, you must select Check Your Status from the drop-down menu.
- On your screen, you’ll see the NSP status.
National Scholarship Portal NSP Scheme scholarship sanctioned list 2022 – Check online
- To check, go to the official website and choose “new registration” on the home page, and from the “Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List” drop-down box, select “Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List.”
- Select an academic year, application type, ministry, scheme, state, and district from the drop-down menus.
- Fill in the captcha code and select the submit option.
- On the screen, the list will appear.
National Scholarship Portal Eligibility Check
Applicants interested in applying for an NSP Scholarship 2022 must first check their eligibility by completing a few simple steps:
- Go to the National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Website to see if you’re eligible.
- Go to the “services” option on the website’s home page.
- From the drop-down menu, select “scheme eligibility.”
- Enter information such as your state/UT of residence, course level, religion, caste/community category, gender, parent annual income, whether you are disabled, and the captcha code.
- Select “Check Eligibility” from the drop-down menu.
Key Documents Required for the NSP Scholarship 2022
Students must provide certain documents to complete the application procedure for NSP Scholarship 2022. If the scholarship amount is lower than INR 50,000, students are not required to upload any documentation. They must send a copy of the documents to their schools/colleges/institutes. Students should maintain the following documentation on available for all additional scholarships:
- Educational documents and bank passbook
- Aadhaar number
- Certificate of Residency (as specified in the respective scholarship guidelines)
- Certificate of Income (as specified in the respective scholarship guidelines)
- Certificate of Caste (if applicable)
- Authentic student certificate from school/institute (if the institute/school is not in the applicant’s home state)
National Scholarship Portal Payment Information
- To find out about your payment options, go to the official website.
- Select the “Know Your Payment” option from the homepage and fill in the requested information, such as your bank account number, account number, and Code of verification
- When you select the search option, information will appear.
Check the status of your National Scholarship Portal payment online
- You must go to the official website to track NSP payment information.
- On the home page, click the “Track NSP payments” button.
- Now enter the requested information, such as your bank account number, the NSP application ID, and the Verification code.
- When you select the search option, a list of results will appear.
National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Portal App Download
- To begin, go to the official website of the NSP portal.
- In front of you will be a home page.
- You must first click on get it on Google Play on the main page before installing, and the application will be downloaded.
- The process to Find an Institute/School/ITI.
- Visit the official website to learn more.
- To find an institute, school, or ITI, go to the website’s home page and click “Search for Institute/ School/ ITI.”
- Fill in the details like State of the Institution, District of the Institution, Name of the Institute/College/ITI, and Name of the School/College/ITI (Optional)
- Now select “Get Institution List” from the drop-down menu, and the information will appear.
National Scholarship Portal Advantages
- The National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Portal provides easy access to information on all Indian scholarships on a single platform.
- This website allows students interested in applying for scholarships to do so.
- The transparency of the system has improved.
- The same platform can be used by students, institutes, and the government.
- Follow up on every step of the scholarship disbursement process.
- All the latest and updated information will be available on the site as a DSS-Decision Support System for Ministries and Departments.
National Scholarship Portal scholarship amount
There are various NSP Scholarship 2022 options available for grades 1 through Ph.D. students. Students can apply at scholarships.gov.in, the National Scholarship Scheme 2022 portal registration site. The NSP 2022 is divided into three sections, which are:
- Central schemes
- Schemes of the University Grants Committee
- State-sponsored schemes
- AICTE schemes
Central Schemes – National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Various government departments offer several scholarships to assist students in pursuing their academic goals without financial constraints. Among the well-known scholarship, providers are the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD), the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MTA), the Department of Higher Education (DHE), the Ministry of Labour and Employment (MLE), and the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE). Under the Central Schemes section of the National Scholarship Scheme, you can apply for any scholarships given by the central government.
UGC Schemes on National Scholarship Portal
The University Grants Commission (UGC) is a key Indian government statutory organization that reports to the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It was established to coordinate, determine, and maintain higher education standards throughout India. This authority is responsible for granting recognition and funding to institutions all over India. Apart from that, the UGC offers many scholarship programs for students seeking post-secondary education via the National Scholarship Scheme 2022.
State Schemes on National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Like the federal government, state governments grant scholarships to students who live in their respective states. While many states have their scholarship application portals, some accept applicants through the National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Portal. State scholarship programs from Uttarakhand, Tripura, Karnataka, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, and Meghalaya have recently been included in the National Scholarship Scheme 2022 webpage.
AICTE Schemes – National Scholarship
It is a statutory entity within the Ministry of Human Resource Development’s Department of Higher Education. The AICTE has been in charge of the coordinated development and effective planning of India’s technical and management education systems since 1945. They are because AICTE approves postgraduate and undergraduate programs in specific categories. This institution also provides scholarships to students to ensure that financial constraints do not become a roadblock in their professional careers.
National Scholarship Portal Helpline Number
You can contact the concerned authorities by phone or email if you have any questions or concerns about the National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Portal or the numerous NSP Scholarship 2022 schemes. Call NSP helpline number 0120-6619540 or email helpdesk.NSP.gov.in with your questions. Officials will investigate the situation and fix your problem as quickly as feasible.
Students can apply for numerous scholarships sponsored by the federal and state governments through the official website. This NSP portal was launched by India’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. Beneficiaries can also use this platform to check the status of their applications. If you want to be considered for a government scholarship, go to the official Portal and fill out the application.
Is it possible to apply for theNational Scholarship Portal scheme in my second year?
Yes, only students who have passed the current year’s Class XII (CBSE board) or equivalent State Board Examination can apply.
Is it possible to apply for two National Scholarships?
Yes, you can apply for many scholarships, but you will only receive one scholarship at a time if you are chosen.
What is the required minimum percentage for getting a scholarship from the National Scholarship Portal?
To qualify for a scholarship, a candidate must have received at least 80% in their class 12 examination.
Is it true that Aadhaar is a requirement for all NSP scholarships?
No, you do not need an Aadhaar number to apply for a scholarship on the National Scholarship Portal. Scholarships are available to students who do not have an Aadhaar number but have an Aadhaar enrolment ID.
Last Updated on January 27, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team