Step by Step Procedure to Apply Online for Mi Scholarship 2021-22, Application/Registration Form, Xiaomi India Portal www.mi.com
We are all familiar with various electronic gadgets manufactured by distinguished Multi-National Company Xiaomi. Redmi is a Sub-brand owned by the Chinese electronics company Xiaomi. It offers a wide range of Smartphones, laptops, home appliances and many other products. Mi Scholarship is an initiative of Xiaomi India to support the higher education of meritorious students who belong to society’s Poor Sections. Xiaomi India rewards Upton 5,800 INR as a scholarship to India’s selected students of class XI and XII and Under Graduate Students as a part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programme. Moreover, the last date for the submission of the application is on 31st March 2021.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal of Mi Scholarship 2021-22 and apply for the scholarship scheme of Mi.
Mi Scholarship 2021-22
This article explains the various Mi Scholarships 2021-22, Eligibility criteria of the students, Registration Online, Scholarship Application process, and Documents Required for the Mi Scholarship.
How to Register/Apply Online for Mi Scholarship @ buddy4study.com
Let us see the online procedure to register for Mi Scholarship Online. The applicants should first register themselves to apply for the Mi Scholarship.
- Visit the Official Portal of Mi Scholarship.
- It takes the student to the Home Page Below.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Password and Confirm Password.
- Click on the Register Button.
- It then takes the online applicant to the following page below.
- Enter the OTP Generated to your Registered Mobile Number.
- Copy the OTP and Paste it in the respective field as shown.
- After entering the OTP, the applicants should click on the Verify OTP Button.
- On the next page, Select Gender, State and Present Class.
- Click on the Update button.
- It then displays the dialogue box that shows You have Successfully Logged in.
- Click on the OK button.
- The applicant should go back to the Home Page and Login with your User Name and Password.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the dashboard below.
- Scroll Down the Home Page and Click on the Mi Scholarship.
- Read all the instruction carefully and click on the Apply Now Button.
- It then takes the concerned student to the Registration Page below.
- Click on the Start Application on the same page.
- It then redirects the student applicant to the Registration Form below.
Mi Scholarship Online Application/Registration Form 2021-22
- The applicants should observe that a few details were auto-filled.
- Under the Personal Details Section, Enter/Select the Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhaar Card, Family Income, and Physically Challenged Status.
- Under the Permanent Address Section, Enter/Select the Address, State, District, City and Pin Code.
- Click on the Save and Continue Button.
- Under the Education Details Section, Select the Present/Aspiring Class (11th/12th) and fill in the necessary details.
- Under the Family Member Details, Click on the Add Member and Enter/Select the Member Name, Mobile Number, Annual Income, Relation, and Occupation.
- Click on the Save button.
- The applicants should upload the necessary documents, Bank Details like Name of Bank Branch, Account Number, IFSC Code etc.
- The applicants should give their Facebook Profile and Linkedin Profile Details.
- Click on the Save and Continue Button.
- After filling all the sections in the application form, the applicants should click on the declaration checkbox.
- Later he/she can click on the preview button to view the preview of the filled application form.
- Continue and submit the application procedure and submit once every detail is entered correct.
- The candidates should keep their Application Number and take the print out of the application form safe for future references.
Note: Please note that the application process is for class 11th and 12th. Moreover, the applicants should submit their applications forms on or before 31st March 2021.
Xiaomi India Portal Mi Scholarships
- In this instance there is no application forms available on the Xiaomi Official Portal.
- However, the Mi is inviting scholarships from the students on the buddy4study.com.
- The applicant students can visit the buddy4study.com and register their scholarship applications online on the portal.
- We will keep you updated if there is any official information regarding the same.
Mi Scholarship (11th/12th) Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should get eligible for applying the Class 11th and Class 12th Mi Scholarship.
- The applicant student should be an Indian Nationality to get eligible for the Mi Scholarship scheme.
- The student applying for the scholarship should be studying class 11th or 12th.
- Applicant candidate should secure at least 70% Marks in class 10th board exams.
Essential Documents for Mi Scholarship
Find out the list of documents that an applicant should submit for the Mi Scholarship Application Process.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
- Marksheets or grade card of Class 10
Mi Scholarship 2021-22
What is the amount of scholarship that an applicant will get under the Mi Scholarship for Class 11th and 12th ?
The applicant students are eligible to get an amount of Rupees 3,800 under the Mi Scholarship for Class 11th and 12th.
Is there any minimum percentage criteria that the student should secure to apply for the Mi Scholarship Scheme?
Yes, the applicants should have minimum 70% in the class 10th Board Exams to get eligible for the Mi Scholarship Scheme.
Do I need to create an account to start applying for the scholarships on the official portal?
Yes, the students should create an user account to get eligible for the Mi Scholarship Programme.
Is it mandatory to submit the family income details while filling the registration form for Mi Scholarships 2021-22?
It is must and should for the applicants to provide the income details of the family during the online registration form of Mi Scholarship 2021-22.