Step by Step Guidelines to Appy and Register Scholarship Odisha Portal, View/Download List & Check Status @ scholarship.odisha.gov.in
Amid Pandemic, the Odisha State Government has recently launched another flagship program for the students of the state. The program is called the Odisha Scholarship Scheme launched by Chief Minister of the state Shri Naveen Patnaik. The government claims that the scheme bridges the gap between the scholarship providers and students aspiring for scholarships. Odisha Scholarship scheme is going to benefit 11 Lakh students. The students who wish to apply for the scholarship program can visit the official portal scholarship.odisha.gov.in to finish the registration process.
This article explains the Odisha Scholarship Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Online Application and Registration Process on the official portal.
Scholarship Odisha Portal
Let us see the key features of the scholarship program launched by the Odisha government for the benefit of the students.
- This portal allows the students to apply for around 20 scholarship programs.
- It bridges the gap between the students and the scholarship providers.
- The students belong to ST, SC, OBC, and SEBC of the state will be the first beneficiaries of this portal.
- It is going to benefit around 11 Lakh students.
- The scholarship amount gets directly transferred to the bank accounts of beneficiaries.
Documents Required for Scholarship Scheme
Let us see the documents required to apply for the online scholarship introduced by the state government of Odisha.
- Aadhaar Number
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Special category certificate
- Resident certificate
- Scanned Copy of Frontpage of Passbook
- Matriculation Certificate (Except in case of Non-matriculated ITI courses)
- Previous Examination Certificate
Apply for Scholarship on Scholarship Odisha Portal @ scholarship.odisha.gov.in
Let us see the online application procedure to apply for the scholarships on the official portal of the state.
- Visit the Official Portal of Scholarship Odisha
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Registration Link, if you are a new user.
- If you are an existing user can click on the login button.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and proceed further.
- Check your registered mobile or email to get the user ID and password.
- Click the login link at the portal and enter User ID and password to apply for the scholarship.
Odisha Scholarship Scheme 2021 Online Registration Form@scholarship.odisha.gov.in
- Provide all necessary details like student, academic, eligibility and bank information.
- Click on the “Save as draft” button to draft the information or click on the “Next” button to save and proceed the scholarship form.
- The preview of the completed form will appear on the page. Download the forms and take its print out.
View & Download Scholarships Sanctioned List on the portal
The candidates applying for the scholarship can view and download the list of the scholarships sanctioned from the Odisha Scholarship portal. Click on the link below to view and download the list of sanctioned scholarships in the Odisha state under the scholarship program. The user can observe the district wise list of sanctioned scholarships on the portal.
How to Check the Scholarship Status @ scholarship.odisha.gov.in
Let us see the procedure to view the application status of the scholarships applied by the applicants on the official website for scholarship applciations.
- Visit the Official Portal of the Odisha Scholarship.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Know Your Status Button.
- It then redirects the applicant to Know Your Status Page, as shown below.
- Click on the Aadhar Number and Application ID to know your Application Status.