Hello Readers! We came up with another useful article this time. If you belong to West Bengal, you might have heard of WB Ration Dealership Application. Yes, the West Bengal State Government is inviting applications for the interested people for WB Ration Dealership. However, to utilize this scheme, the interested people should fulfill some eligibility criteria. Thus, it’s time to learn more about the West Bengal Ration Card Dealership Program and the Online Application PDF. Moreover, the online applicants can know more about the scheme details by visiting the Food West Bengal Portal.
WB Ration Dealership Application Form PDF
This article explains complete details about West Bengal Dealership Application Form PDF, Highlights of the Scheme, Terms and Conditions that the applicants should fulfill to get the WB Ration Dealership Step by Step Guide to Apply Online FPS in the state, and How to guide the scheme for all the application online on the official portal.
Overview of the WB Ration Dealership Scheme
Let us see the overview of the West Bengal Ration Dealership Scheme, as shown below.
|West Bengal State
|Department of Food and Supplies, Govt. of West Bengal
|Citizens of West Bengal
|To facilitate the citizens to apply for Ration Dealership in West Bengal
Please Visit Our Articles
West Bengal Ration Dealership Terms and Conditions
The applicants of Ration Dealership in West Bengal should fulfill the following terms and conditions before applying for the dealership. Let us see the West Bengal Dealership Terms and Conditions, as shown below.
- The applicants should have adequate space for loading and unloading stocks and maintaining the rationees under suitable shade.
- The interested parties should have facilities for installing computers for capturing details of Ration Card Holders, Allotment, Lifting, Distribution of PDS.
- They should also know both reading and writing of local language, prevailing in the area for which the dealership is applied.
- They should have a sufficient warehouse to store all the materials and groceries received to the store.
- The candidates should also submit the land conversion certificate to shop-cum-godown in the applicant’s possession.
- In the case of hired godown, the details like lease, rental/lease agreement are required.
Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for FPS in West Bengal
Let us see the step-by-step guide to apply online for the application for FPS in the West Bengal State, as shown below.
- Please visit the Official Portal of WPDS.
- It lands the online users on Home Page.
- Click on the E-Citizen option available on the menu bar.
- It then expands into the dropdown, as shown below.
- Select and Click on the WB Ration Dealership Application Form.
- It then downloads the application form on the new web page.
- Take a printout of the PDF format of the application form and start filling it manually.
- Enter the Advertisement/Notification No. with Date, Place of Vacancy, Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Full and Permanent Residential Address, Tel/Mobile Number.
- Answer the question: Whether the applicant is a Self Help Group/Co-op Society, Semi-Government Body.
- Enter the Applicant’s Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Location of the proposed godown or FPS.
- Enter the Particulars of the godown, like the complete address details and Size measurement of the godown/FPS.
- Enter the Nature of possession (Rental or Ownership), Storage Capacity of the godown in Qtls/MT.
- Answer whether godown-cum-FPS is pucca or Kuccha.
- Enter the character of the land in which godown-cum-FPS is situated.
- In the 16th column, select the different options, as shown in the form.
- Enter the prior experience of business (if any).
- Enter the present profession and answer the applicants’ family members who possess FPS on PDS. Also, give the details.
- Enter the application fee details such as Amount, TR Challan Number with Date, Name of the Treasury Bank, and Branch.
- Also, read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the form.
- Verify all the details and keep your signature at the bottom of the form.
- Please submit the filled application form to the concerned executives for scrutiny.
- If the application matches the eligibility criteria, then the officials will start the other process.
All the interested applicants should visit the official portal and apply online for the WB Ration Shop Dealer Application.
FAQs on WB Ration Dealership Application Form 2022 PDF
What is the main objective of the West Bengal Ration Dealership Scheme?
The main objective of the West Bengal Ration Dealership scheme is to encourage the citizens to start their own FPS.
What is the URL of the official website to apply for the WB Ration Dealership Application?
The interested applicants should visit the official portal wbpds.wb.gov.in and apply online for the Ration Dealership in the West Bengal State.
Do the applicants need to fulfill any eligibility criteria to apply for the Ration Dealership Scheme in the West Bengal State?
Yes, the applicants should be permanent residents of West Bengal and other eligibility criteria to apply for the Ration Dealership online.
Can I avail of any other ration services online on the official portal of West Bengal state?
Yes, the applicants can avail themselves of the other services like applying for a new ration card, updating ration details, duplication ration card, etc.