Step by Step Guide to Apply for WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021, Online Registration Form, Eligibility @jaibangla.wb.gov portal
Continuing the row of welfare schemes to the people, the West Bengal State Government has launched WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021. Under this scheme, Mamatha Benerjee’s government will provide pensions to all the eligible beneficiaries of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes in the state. Moreover, the government claimed that the Jay Bangla Scheme as the One Umbrella Scheme integrates all the pension schemes into two categories.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal jaibangla.wb.gov.in and apply for the Jay Bangla Scheme Online.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the WB Jay Bangla Pension Scheme, Online Registration Form, and Eligibility Criteria.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme.
- The scheme is only for the permanent residents of West Bengal State.
- The candidates should belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes to get eligible for the pensions.
- However, the scheme is only for the economically vulnerable sections of the state.
- The candidate’s age should be more than 60 years of age to get eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant candidate should have an active bank account in their name.
Step by Step Guide to Apply for the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
Let us see the step by step guide to apply for the Jay Bangla Scheme of the West Bengal State.
- Click Here for getting redirected to the Jai Bangla Application PDF.
- The applicants should take the print outs of the form and start filling it manually.
Jai Bangla Scheme Online Registration Form 2021
- Affix the Passport Sized Photograph on the top of the application form.
- Tick on the Taposili Bandhu (for SC) or Jai Johar (for ST).
- In the personal details section, Enter the First, Last, and Middle Name of the Beneficiary, Gender, Date of Birth, Age in Years.
- Enter the First, Last, and Middle Name of the Father and Mother.
- Select the Caste (SC or ST), Marital Status, First, Middle, and Last Name of the Spouse.
- Enter the Monthly Income of the applicant.
- In the Personal Identification Numbers Section, Enter the Digital Ration Card Number, AHL TIN, Aadhaar Number, EPIC / Voter ID Number, and PAN, if available.
- Enter the BPL Seq.No if available.
- Enter the BPL ID No. and BPL Total Score, if available.
- In the Contact Details Section, Enter the Assembly Constituency, District, Police Station, Block / Municipality / Corp., GP/Ward Number, Village / Town City, House / Premise Number, Post Office, and Pin Code.
- Enter the Number of Years Dwelling in West Bengal.
- In the Bank Account Details Section, Enter the Bank Name, Bank Branch Name, Bank Account Number ans IFSC Code.
- After filling the application form, attach the necessary documents and submit them to the concerned officials.
Required Documents for Joy Bangla Yojana
Find out the list of documents required for applying for the Joy Bangla Pension Yojana.
- Caste Certificate
- Ration card copy
- Voter id
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Bank account information
- Voter ID Card
- Income certificate
- Residential certificate
Note: We have given information regarding the documents required based on the available information. Please note that the government may ask for the other documents if required.
Jay Bangla Pension Yojana 2021 FAQ’s
What is the amount of pension that the eligible applicants will get under the Jay Bangla Pension Scheme?
The government will distribute pension of Rs 600 and Rs 1000 to the eligible beneficiaries of the state.
Who are eligible for the WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme 2021?
The applicants who belong to the SC and ST communities are eligible for the Jai Bangla Pension Scheme.
Is the bank account mandatory for applying for the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme?
The applicants must have an active bank account number to get eligible for the WB Joy Bangla Pension Yojana.
Do all the SC and ST People in West Bengal are eligible to apply for the Bangla Pension Scheme?
No, the pension scheme is dedicated to only economically backward sections of the SC/ST Community.