The Income Certificate and the Domicile Certificate from an Authorised Officer are required documents when seeking scholarships or jobs. The application procedure for an Income and Domicile Certificate from the BDO or SDO in West Bengal is done online. Applicants can apply for Income and Domicile Certificates online using the West Bengal e-district site.
WB Income Certificate Apply
Applicants can acquire their income or residential documents from their Block Development Officer or Sub-Divisional Officer after registering through the West Bengal e-district site. Users can apply for a BDO Income Certificate online and download the document as well.
The relevant certificate must be downloaded from the portal by the applicants. This certificate is effective for a period of six months. Follow the steps to finish the WB BDO Income certificate online application procedure. BDO Income Certificate and domicile certificate can be downloaded online.
About the WB e-district portal
West Bengal’s government has launched an e-District portal for its citizens. Residents of West Bengal may now apply for income certificates, domicile certificates, deed certificates, file for RTI, and a variety of other services on the internet. You may apply for any certificate you want online and provide your supporting documentation. You will obtain a digitally signed certificate from BDO/SDO without having to visit their offices in just a few days.
Step by step guide to WB BDO Income certificate online application
Account creation on the e-District portal
If users are looking to download their WB BDO Income certificates, they will need to follow the below mentioned steps. Let us understand the complete process of the WB BDO Income certificate online application in this section.
- First, users will have to head on to the official webpage of the West Bengal e-District portal from any internet enabled device.
- Before starting with the application process for income certificate, users will need to register for a new account on the e-district portal.
- Scroll down the page and click on the option “Citizen Registration” to start with the account creation process.
- Users will now be redirected to a new registration page. On this page, users will need to fill in their personal details like name, email ID and mobile number. Click “Next”.
- On the next page, users will have to select a user name and password for their account. Ensure to keep the credentials safe for further use.
- Click on Next when you are done. On the next page users will need to fill in their correspondence address and enter the OTP sent on their registered number for verification. Click on “Submit” when you are done.
- You should now see a confirmation message on the screen citing the successful creation of your account on the e-district portal.
WB BDO Income certificate online application process
Now that you are ready with your account on the e-district portal, you can now apply for the WB BDO Income Certificate.
- The first step is to log in to the e-district portal using the credentials created during the account creation process. Put in the user name and password. Solve the captcha and click on Login.
- Users should now be redirected to the dashboard of the e-district portal. Find the option for certificates and under the district services tab and click it.
- Users should now see the list of certificates to apply for on the right hand menu.
- Click on the option for Certificates and users should be redirected to a new page listing all the details about the Income certificate download. Approve the consent dialogue and Click on the “Apply” option to start with the WB BDO Income certificate online application.
- Users should now be redirected to the registration form for the income certificate. Fill in all the details as mentioned in the registration form.
- Once you are done with it, click on the option, “Save and Next” found on the bottom of the application page.
- On the next page, users will need to put in other details like permamant address, paprentor husband details etc.
- Click on the acknowledgement prompt found at the bottom of the page and click Save and Next. Once you are done, you will see a page will the entire overview of the application form. Ensure to verify all details at this stage to make sure all the information is correct.
- Click on “Edit Basic Information” if you want to make any changes. If not, click on the option for “Attach Supporting Document” to start with the documentation phase.
- In the next page, users will need to upload all the relevant documents to the e-district portal. Ensure to read the file guidelines before uploading.
- Once you are done, hit “Save and Next”. Get the entire overview of the application I the next page.
- Hit confirm at the bottom. You should now be redirected to the confirmation page.
- Print the file for future reference. You now have successfully applied for the WB BDO Income certificate online application.
Check WB BDO Income certificate online application status.
- In your dashboard of the e-district portal, find the option “Track Application” on the top menu.
- Users should now find the entire list of certificates and documents requested through the e-district portal.
Last Updated on February 20, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team