Ration Card related Online Services are provided by Food Department of Telangana. Any new request related to Food security card application, Checking status etc can be handled online by the citizens themselves. This article guides you to apply for new card in the state of Telagana. Once applied, you can track your FSC application status too.
The Ration Card is a document provided by the Civil Supply Department for the citizens in every state in the country. In telangana it is also known as Food security card. Ration Card provides food and social security for the vulnerable sections of the nation. The beneficiaries get eligible for taking various provisions like Rice, Wheat, Sugar, Oil, etc. Besides providing food security to the people, the ration cards also make the weaker sections of the people avail of the various welfare schemes.
However, all the states are moving towards digital ration card services. Similarly, the Government of Telangana has also made a step towards online ration card services. Through this initiation, people can directly visit the official website to avail themselves of the different services of the Civil Supplies Department of Telangana State.
New Ration Card Telangana – How to Apply
This article explains the Telangana Ration Card 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Online Procedure to Apply for the Ration Cards Services, Check Status, Search FSC Name on the official portal.
Do you Know? – Ration card in Telangana is also known as Food security Card (FSC)
TS Ration Card Eligibility
Find out the eligibility criteria the applicant should fulfill to apply for the Telangana Ration Card Online.
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The candidate should not possess a ration card or FSC card previously.
- The applicants must belong to the Economically Weaker Sections.
- An applicant who has old ration cards (expired cards) can apply for a new one.
What Documents Required to Fill a New Food Security Card Application
Find out the list of essential documents required for availing of the ration cards.
- Active Mobile Number and Email ID
- Age proof
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- Address Proof (like Aadhar card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, water Supply Bill, LPG receipt or other)
- Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photo
Telangana New FSC Ration Card – Apply Online at TS Meeseva Portal
Let us the online procedure to apply for a new ration card in Telangana State on the meeseva portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Meeseva Telangana.
- Click on the Registration Form Link on the Home Page.
- It creates the user id on the meeseva portal.
Go now >> New User Registration Form (If you already have login details skip below 3 steps)
- Enter Desired Login ID, Confirm Password.
- In the Contact Information, Enter Mobile Number, Email ID, Full Name, Address, Country, State, District, and Pin Code.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
Once registered, you need to login at the same website and proceed with application process
- Visit the Official Portal of Telangana Meeseva Portal.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Application Forms.
- It then opens up the Application Forms Section, as shown below.
- Out of all the application forms, select and click on the Application for New Food Security Card.
- It then opens up the New Application Form into
- You need to take the print out of this downloaded form.
- Fill in the Card Type, UID Number, Name of the Head of the Family, Father/Spouse Name, Gender, Age, Religion, Select the Social Status.
- Enter the Gas Connection Details such as Gas Connection Status, Gas Company Name, Gas Agency Name, Consumer Number.
- Enter the Complete Residence Address Details such as Door No., Locality, District, Mandal, Village/Ward, Pin Code, FB Shop Number, SKS Form No.
- In the table, enter the details such as Aadhaar Number, EID, Member Name, SRDH Name.
- In the below table enter the Age, Gender, Head of the Family-Yes/No, SRDH Status, Relationship with Head.
- At the end of the form, keep the signature of the Applicant.
- In the Informant Details Section, Enter the Informant Name, Informant Relation, Mobile Number, Aadhaar Proof Document, Address Proof Document, and Delivery Type.
- Also, look at the documents you need to attach with the Application Form.
- Go the nearest Meeseva Center and produce the Application Form along with the documents.
- Meeseva Executive will collect all the documents and give you an acknowledgement receipt.
|How to Apply for Bus Pass in Telangana
|Telangana Online Sand Booking
|CCLA Telangana Land Records
|Find FPS Shop Address & Phone Number
Checking Ration Card Application Status in Telangana
- The applicants can check the status by visiting the official portal of Meeseva by giving your application number in the acknowledgment receipt.
- Moreover, the candidates can check their mobile number for the application status.
Search FSC Application by Name @ epds.telangana.gov.in
Once you have applied, you can confirm if you application for new Food Security card in telangana is submitted or not. Follow these steps:
Let us see the online procedure to search the application by name on the official portal.
- Visit the official portal of EPDS Telangana.
- It takes the online user to Home Page Below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the FSC Search.
- It then displays the following page below.
- The applicants can now search the Ration Card by FSC Refno, Ration Card Number/Old Ration Card Number, and District.
- Click on the Search Button.
- It then displays all the details of the concerned Ration Card and Ration Card, Holder.
- The applicants can also search the Ration Card by selecting the FSC Application Search Option.
- Select the District from the drop-down and Search by Meeseva No./Application No./Mobile Number.
|Application Steps as Instructed by Department
|Telangana EPDS Portal
|TS Meeseva Portal
|More Telangana State Welfare Schemes
Is the Aadhaar Card Details mandatory for applying for my new ration card?
The applicants must give the Aadhaar Card details for applying for the Ration Card.
Can I Add or Delete a Member of my family in the TS Ration Card?
The applicants can add or delete the member of their family in the ration card.
Do the applicants have access to check the District Wise Ration Card List on the Telangana PDS Portal?
The applicants have access to check the district wise ration card list on the Telangana PDS Portal.
Can I search the FSC Application by Name on the official portal?
The online users can check the FSC Application by Name on the official PDS Portal.
Last Updated on February 21, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team