Apply Telangana Raithu Bhima Pathakam 2021, Claim Form Download, Status @ rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in
Telangana State Government has been introduced a row of innovative schemes for the welfare of the farmers in the state. Similarly, it has initiated another scheme called Farmers Group Insurance Policy called as Telangana Raithu Bhima Pathakam in the local language. Through this group insurance scheme, the government provides security to the families of the farmers in the state. The prime objective of this Rythu Bhima Pathakam is to provide insurance coverage to the members of the farmer’s families through the group insurance scheme.
The eligible farmers can apply to the scheme, and the beneficiary farmers can check the status of their applications on the official website.
TS Raithu Bhima Scheme Status 2021
This article explains the TS Raithu Bhima Status, Eligibility, Procedure to Download the Claim Form, Online Application.
Eligibility Criteria for Ts Farmer’s Group Insurance Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for the Farmers group insurance scheme.
- The applicant farmer should be a resident of Telangana State.
- The candidate applying to the scheme should be a farmer by profession.
- Applicant must be having their own agricultural land on his/her name.
Download Rythu Bhima Pathakam Claim Form @ rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in
Find out the procedure to download the Online Claim Form from the official portal of the Rythu Bhima Scheme.
- Visit the Official Website of Rythu Bhima.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- On the Home Page, visit the Notifications Section.
- In the Notifications Section, Select and Click on the Claim Form Download Link.
- It then downloads the Claim on your system MS-Word Format.
- Please do remember, the claim form is applicable when the insured farmer is dead.
- The family members or the relatives of the deceased farmer should download the Claim Form when collecting the body from the hospital.
- Print the Claim Form, fill it and attach it with the necessary documents and submit at the nearest LIC Office.
- Please don’t forget to include the Death Certificate with the Claim Form and Other Documents.
- The concerned authorities will disburse the amount to the bank account of the family member of the insured farmer.
Apply for the Telangana Rythu Bhima Pathakam @ rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in
- The names of the farmers will be included once after the offline survey conducted at Village/Ward/Block Level.
- The farmers who met the eligibility as mentioned above, will be qualified to claim the group policy insurance scheme.
- As it is an insurance scheme, the family members can claim in case of the death of the farmer by downloading the claim form as explained above in the article.
- After downloading the claim form, please follow the formalities as mentioned in the above section.
How to Check Application Status @ rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in
Let us see the procedure to check the application status of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
According to the information sources, there is no online procedure to check the application status of the insurance amount online.
The family members of the deceased farmer can visit the LIC Branch and can know the status of the application.
However, the claim amount will be settled as early as possible if the farmer death happens due to common reasons listed in the eligibility criteria.
Download TS Rythu Bhima Mobile App apk 2021
The interested applicants can also download the Rythu Bhima App by following the simple procedure.
- Visit the Official Portal of Rythu Bhima.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Click on the Download Mobile App from the Menu Bar.
- It then downloads the apk to your system.
- You can install and enjoy the services of the Mobile App.
TS Rythu Bhima Pathakam FAQ’s
Who are eligible for the claiming the Telangana Rythu Bhima Pathakam 2021?
The Telangana Farmers who are having their agricultural lands are eligible for the Telangana Rythu Bhima Pathakam.
What I have to do with the claim form after downloading it from the portal?
After downloading the claim form, you have to handover it at the nearest LIC Branch.
Are the farmers who are working on rental lands applicable for the TS Rythu Bhima Pathakam?
No, the scheme is only applicable for the farmers who are working in their agricultural lands.
What all details an applicant family member should mention in the Claim Form?
The nominee of the deceased farmer has to fill the personal details of the Insured Farmer, Nominee Details and the Bank Account Details of the Nominee.