Step by Step Guide for Checking Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status & Beneficiary List 2024 @ Treasury.telangana.gov.in
Latest News: The Telangana State Government has announced that the financial assistance under Rythu Bandhu Scheme will be provided to the beneficiaries directly to their bank accounts. For this, the government has allotted Rs 7,515 Core was sanctioned. Under this scheme, the farmers will get Rs 5,000 per acre credited to their bank accounts. The distribution of beneficiary amount will be credit to the bank accounts till the end of January Month.
The Telangana State Government has launched the Rythu Bandhu Scheme for the farmers’ welfare in the state. Under this government, the farmers get financial assistance from the State Government. Under this scheme, the State Government has already distributed Rupees 7000 Crore for Kharif Crop and another 1200 Crore for the harvest advance waiver, the total sum of the money accounts to 8200 Crores.
The scheme’s beneficiaries can start checking the status and the list of beneficiaries online on the treasury.telangana.gov.in portal.
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status 2024
This article explains the procedure to check the Rythu Bandhu Scheme status and the Beneficiary List of the Rythu Bandhu beneficiaries.
Listed Banks Available Under Rythu Bandhu Pathakam
Let us see the list of banks available under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Canara Bank
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- IDBI Bank
How to Check the Rythu Bandhu Payment Status Online @ treasury.telangana.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to check the status of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme Online. This procedure is for the beneficiaries who have applied for the Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
- Visit the Official Portal of Telangana Treasury Department.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Ekuber Option in the Menu Bar from the Home Page.
- It then opens up the following page below.
- Enter the Year, Type of the Scheme, PPBNO on the given web page.
- Click on the Submit Button after entering all the details.
- It then displays the status of the Rythu Bandhu Details, as shown below.
- Enter the STOCODE, Farmer Name, Aadhaar Name, Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, Account, Transaction ID, Ekuber Status, Payment Date, and UTR Date.
How to Check Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List
Let us see the procedure to check the beneficiary list under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme Telangana.
- Visit the Official Portal of the Telanga Rythu Bandhu.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Click on the Rythu Bandhu icon, as shown above.
- Enter the District and Mandal on the newly opened page.
- The applicants can see the beneficiary list of the Rythu Bandhu Status.
Download Rythu Bandhu Mobile App
Let us see the procedure to download the Rythu Bandhu Mobile through the below procedure.
- Go to Google Play Store on your Mobile.
- Enter the Rythu Bandhu in the search box.
- It then shows the Rythu Bandhu App in the Search Results.
- Under the App, the applicants can click the install button.
- It then installs and downloads the Rythu Bandhu App on your mobile.
- The applicants can enjoy the services of the Mobile App.
Helpline Details :
Ground Floor, D-Block, Fateh Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
Contact Number: 040 2338 3520
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status FAQ’s
I do not have any agricultural land in my name. Am I eligible for applying the Rythu Bandhu Scheme?
No. The farmers should have the land on their own to get eligible for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
Where do the farmers can check the payment status of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme Online?
The farmers can check the payment status of Rythu Bandhu online on the Treasury.telangana.gov.in portal.
What is the release date of the second phase of Rythu Bandhu Amount in the Telangana State?
Telangana CM KCR has recently announced that the government will release the Second Phase Amount in the state from 27 December 2021 to 7 January 2021.
Can I avail of the services of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme on the Mobile App?
Yes. The applicant can avail of the Rythu Bandhu Services online on the Mobile App.
Last Updated on February 18, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team