Checking Voter ID Application Status in Telangana TS is super easy, Read the full article!
The Election Commission of India directs the political elections in 29 States and 7 Union Territories once in year 5 years. The ECI takes the liability to lead the elections and issue the Elections Voter Card to the Indian Citizens by checking their subtleties. If you want to Check CEO Telangana’s voter ID status for 2022, you are here at the right place.
CEO Telangana voter ID status
The Election Commission of Telangana issues citizen I.D. cards, known as EPIC (Electoral Photo Identity Card), to people who have enrolled as citizens. This CEO Telangana voter ID goes about as a Voter ID card and is introduced at surveying corners at the hour of decisions.
Documents required for Voter Id card in Telangana
The accompanying reports are to be submitted while applying for a CEO Telangana voter ID:
- Latest Passport-size photograph.
- Evidence of address-identification/Aadhaar card/driving permit/passport/bank passbook.
- Age proof (for candidates between the times of 18and 21 years)- birth authentication/school declaration/PAN Card/Aadhaar card/driving license/bank or mailing station passbook.
How to check Voter ID Application status in Telangana?
On this page, we will learn How to check Voter ID Application status in Telangana:
1. How to check the CEO Telangana Voter ID status.
2. How to Apply for CEO Telangana Voter ID Card.
How to apply for CEO Telangana Voter ID Status of your Card Online?
- All T.S. State Citizens who need to apply for Voter ID need to visit the official site of CEO Telangana that is https://ceotelangana.nic.in/home.html
- After arriving at the authority site of CEO Telangana, you need to tap on the E-Registration choice and afterward Click on “Assembly Constituency.” Then, at that point, Select the Form-6 New Enrollment.
- Then, you will get the login page. If you have already logged on to this page, enter your login subtleties. In any case, click on the register as a New Register.
- You will get the enlistment structure. The enlistment structure will Contain the choices, which are Mobile number, Epic number, Email, Password, Confirm Password, and so on.
- After that, Click on Register Button.
- After finishing the enlistment cycle, you need to sign in to the Page.
- Finally, you will get the application form. Candidates need to enter their complete name, father name, Mother name, wife name, etc. Furthermore, transfer Present Address Proof, Electricity charge, Aadhar Card.
- After Filling out the application form, you want to check the application form, either complete or not, before presenting the form. And afterward, Click on Submit it.
- You will get a reference number to Your registered phone number and Email ID. Utilize the reference number and track your Status of CEO Telangana voter ID.
How to Track Voter ID Card?
- To know the enrolment application Status of CEO Telangana Voter ID, you want to visit the site of NSP like www.nvsp.in or go through here.
- Then, you will get the Online Application Status page.
- Simply write your reference ID.
- Finally, Click on Track Status to complete the process of TS Voter ID Status check.
Voter ID Card is an important card for voters in the Indian Elections. The People who don’t have an elector ID Card won’t be qualified to project their votes. So, they ought to apply for a Voter ID Card in their district. This page helps voters to check their CEO TS Voter ID card application status for the 2022 elections.
I have moved my home to Telangana from one more State where I was enlisted as a citizen. I have a Card given from the past spot of residence. How might I get another I Card at the current address, and how will I manage the old I Card?
You need to get your name erased from the past location, which will work with your enlistment in Andhra Pradesh. After that, if it’s not too much trouble, get selected by filling Form-6 and saving the equivalent along with the verification of erasure in the workplace of SDM/MRO. Your location can be changed on the posterior of the Card, and a similar card will stay substantial.
Who is answerable for decisions in any Parliamentary or Assembly voting demographic?
The Returning Officer (R.O.) In the state of Telangana, The District/Joint Collector and Revenue Divisional Officers are the R.O.s. The Returning Officer of a parliamentary or gathering electorate is answerable for the direct of races for the P.C. and A.C.s individually according to area 21 of the Representation of the People Act 1951.
Who is answerable for arranging discretionary rolls for a Parliamentary or Assembly Constituency?
The Electoral Registration Officer (ERO). In the state of Telangana, these are the region sub-divisional Magistrates. The Electoral Registration official is liable for the readiness of discretionary rolls for an Assembly Constituency, which is the roll for the Parliamentary Constituency to the extent that Assembly Segment is concerned.
Last Updated on January 27, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team