TN COVID 19 Omicron New Guidelines, Tamilnadu E Pass Online Apply, Registration Form 2021-22, Download Notification
COVID 19 has shown the world that everything is perishable. In the wake of the last two years, India has suffered two dreadful waves of Covid 19, experiencing nearly collapsing of medical system and resources in extreme condition. After two lockdowns, India is again in danger because of a new covid variant, Omicron. The Omicron cases are starting to appear in the country. As far as the state of Tamilnadu is concerned, the health minister has recently informed that there are cases of Omricon variant in the state yet. Recently, seven passengers have reached Chennai and Tiruchirapalli airport from US, England, and Singapore and are tested positive for Covid. But none of them is a case of the Omicron variant. During the new threat of more transmissible and fatal variants of covid, the Tamil Nadu Govt. has imposed some travel specifications for domestic and international flyers;
TN COVID 19 Omicron New Guidelines & Tamilnadu E pass Apply
Guidelines for International Passengers :
- For the passengers flying from nations that are on alert with the Omicron variant to any city of the state of Tamil Nadu, an RT-PCR test at the arrival is compulsory. The countries mentioned to be ‘at at risk’ are, all the European nations, including South Africa, Brazil, Bangladesh, Botswana, UK, China, Mauritius, New Zealand, Singapore, Zimbabwe, Hong Kong, and Israel.
- The visitors must wait at the airport until the covid test results appear negative.
- If the test comes positive, it will go through the whole genome sequencing, and the patient will be admitted to a separate isolation facility.
- Even if tested negative, they strictly have to follow a 7-day quarantine at home and get tested again on the 8th day.
- Random sampling shall be conducted for travelers other than ‘at-risk’ countries.
- Among the passengers from safe nations, 2% of the total will have to take a mandatory test on arrival in the state.
- Each passenger has to submit a negative RT-PCR result and self-declaration before boarding.
Guidelines for domestic flyers:
- Regular thermal screening and health profiling are mandatory for every passenger.
- Every passenger flying from Kerala state must carry the certification of Covid vaccination, including both does or a negative RT-PCR report in hand, which should not be older than 72 hours of entering the state.
- E-Registration is compulsory for every passenger from any other state of the county.
Tamilnadu E Pass Apply – TN COVID 19 Omicron Pass
For flyers from the other states of India, it is compulsory to apply for an E-pass online to enter Tamil Nadu. Click here to get an e-pass,
The step by step process for an E-Pass;
- First, click here to reach the official website.
- After clicking the above link, the application will appear on the screen.
The application form shall require your details. Fill up all of the elements which are asked in the application form such as-
- Applicant Name
- Mobile number
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Email Id of the applicant if any
- Type of applicant
- Aadhaar number
- Address details
- District Name
- Members traveling
- Tick the declaration
- You will receive the registration ID.
- If details are found correct, the E-pass will be issued to you.
- Take the printout of the E-pass.
Last Updated on December 10, 2021 by Hindi Yojana Team