Step by Step Guide to Apply and Online Registration Form Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2024 (Scooty, Bike) Status, Beneficiary List, Last Date)@tamilnadumahalir.org
On account of the 70th Birth Anniversary of Late Tamilnadu CM Jayalalitha, the Tamilnadu Government has announced a scheme Amma Two Wheeler Scheme, also called Amma Eru Sakkara Vahanam Tittam in Tamil. Under this scheme, the eligible women can avail of a 50% subsidy and Rupees 25000 on mopeds’ purchase. The women applicants can claim the subsidy for the two wheeler scheme once after the purchase of the vehicle.
The interested applicants can apply for this scheme online and register for the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2021 on the portal.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2024 (Scooty, Bike)
This article explains the Online Procedure to Apply and Register Online for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2024, Eligibility, Status, Beneficiary List, and Last Date.
Eligibility Criteria for Amma Moped Subsidy Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria to get the applicants eligible for the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme.
- The age of the applicant women should be between 18 years to 45 years.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamilnadu State.
- The candidate should be employed for a wage or some livelihood activity either individually or in a group.
- The candidate should have a valid Driving License in her name.
- The annual income of the applicant should not be more than Rupees 2,50,000.
- The applicant should have appeared for the class 8th exams. Both those who passed and those who failed are eligible.
Apply Online for Amma Two Wheeler Moped (Scooty, Bike) Scheme firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us see the online procedure to apply and the online registration form for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme.
- Visit the Official Portal of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Application Form Download for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme.
- It then redirects the online application forms for both Rural and Urban applicants, as shown below.
- Click on the Rural Application Download
- Enter the Name of the District, Name of the Block, Village Panchayat, Name of the Applicant, Father’s Name/Husband’s Name, Sex (Women/Transgender), Permanent Residential Address, Contact No. & Mobile Number.
- Enter the Date of Birth, Aadhaar Number, Marital Status, Religion, Community, Educational Qualifications, Occupation.
- Enter the Name & Address of the workplace & Regular Commuting Distance to Work.
- Enter the Annual Income, Date of Issuing of Driving License, Date of Expiry of Driving License.
- Enter the type of vehicle proposed to be purchased, Total Cost of the Vehicle as per invoice quotation.
- Enter the details of the Bank Account of the Applicant.
- Answer the Question: 22 Whether the Beneficiary is a member of an SHG? If Yes, specify the SHG Name & Address.
- Answer the Questions: Whether the beneficiary comes under the following priority? (Yes/No).
- Find the Copy of the Documents to be enclosed.
- Attach the following documents: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Community Certificate, Proof of Education, Proof of Employment, Salary Certificate from the organization, Bank Passbook and other details, ID Card form Registration, if available.
- Proof for claim under Priority category as mentioned in S.No.23 , Invoice / Quotation for the vehicle to be purchased.
- Read the declaration carefully and sign at the bottom of the page with Place and Date.
- Also, fill in the acknowledgment, as shown below.
- Take the application form’s printout, with the required documents enclosed, and submit them to the concerned department.
Note: Click Here to download the Application form for Urban Citizens. However, the process remains the same for Urban Applications also.
Application Status & Beneficiary List under Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- The applicants who have applied for the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme can check the status of thier applications by visiting the concerned department.
- Moreover, the candidates can also find the beneficiary list of the applicants by visiting the respective department.
Last Date for Submission of Amma Moped Scheme Applications
As of now, there is no information available regarding the last date of the submission of application forms. We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement from the official sources.
- Amma Two Wheeler Official Website
- Field Verification Form
- Subsidy Claim Form
- Phone Number: +91-44-28173412
- Fax: +91-44-28173409
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
TN Amma Moped Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme (Scooty, Bike)?
The main objective of the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme is to provide the subsidy to two-wheelers for women.
Can I download the Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form Online in both English and Tamil?
The applicants can download the two-wheeler application forms in both English and Tamil.
How to claim subsidy for the Amma Moped Scheme on the official portal?
The beneficiaries can download the claim form from the portal and apply for the purchased two-wheeler’s subsidy.
What is the eligible age to apply for the two-wheeler scheme in Tamilnadu?
The age of the female applicants applying for the scheme is between 18 years to 45 years.
Last Updated on February 20, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team