Rajasthan DBT Voucher yojana provides cash vouchers to students for residential arrangements.5000 students will be selected and Rs. 5000 to 7000 per month will be given for the next 10 months.
The Rajasthan government has created a student class that requires financial assistance. Students in this category will not be studying at home, but rather at a university. The government is planning to implement a program that will help underserved college students realize their ambitions.
Candidates from the reserved category in both urban and rural areas can benefit from this yojana. The government has improved this scheme to better support such youngsters from urban educational settings. Throughout the educational process, pupils are given the finest available support. Furthermore, it will benefit the 5000 students in the reserved category each year. This suggests that the government will return students’ goals by relocating them to residential facilities.
Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana
The Rajasthan government has picked a group of students that require immediate financial support. These are the students that are away from home and seeking higher education. The government has recognized the need for residential facilities here. In order to meet their needs, the government established a program that identifies a limited group of reserved college students. The government would offer vouchers to students studying in metropolitan areas under the scheme.
From the academic year 2021-22 onwards, the Ambedkar DBT voucher plan will be implemented. Students in metropolitan regions are eligible for INR 7000.00 per month, while students in rural areas are eligible for INR 5000.00 per month. Only students enrolled in a college’s “normal course” are eligible to participate in the plan. It’s also worth noting that students who live in other departments’ hostels are not eligible for this program.
Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Rajasthan in Hindi
Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme for Students in Rajasthan : Key Points
- Under the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021, all students in the reserved category will be provided with a residential facility through this voucher system.
- Students from the OBC, SC, ST, MBC, EWS, and other reserved categories can use this voucher to receive a residential facility.
- The scheme is only open to students enrolled in normal undergraduate or postgraduate studies at state colleges.
- This scheme would not be available to students who are studying and staying in state-run hostels.
- According to the proposal of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, a total of 5,000 students who received a minimum of 75% in the previous examination will be provided DBT vouchers for 10 months in a year based on merit.
Eligibility Criteria for Student DBT Voucher Scheme
- Residents of Rajasthan should be eligible to apply.
- The applicant must study outside of the city to be eligible for this programme.
- The candidate will be classified as a scheduler.
- Candidates who have already sought treatment at a government hospital are ineligible.
- The contestant received a score of 75 or above on their exam.
- For educational purposes, the candidate must live in a city.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a regular undergraduate or postgraduate course of study.
Required Documents to Apply for Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana
- Aadhar card for students
- Exam Marksheet for Students
- Certificate of bonafide
- Certificate of Caste
- Graduate/Postgraduate Certificate
DBT Voucher Yojana Rajasthan – How to Apply, Online Registration Form 2021
- Applicants should visit the Rajasthan state government’s official portal, www.rajasthan.gov.in, or go to the direct URL, https://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in/
- ‘An applicant would have to find the SC, ST, Ambedkar DBT Voucher online registration Link on the home page when visiting the Rajasthan government main page.’
- After discovering it, an applicant must open it in a new tab and begin entering the requested information, including Student Name, Father/Mother Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Caste, and uploading the required papers.
- Click the submit button once you’ve filled out all of the information on the web page.
DBT Voucher Scheme Selection List
The Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme will be chosen from a merit list of the top 5000 students. The pupils are chosen based on their performance in the preceding year of study. Students must have received a minimum of 75% in order to be considered for the selection process.
Last Updated on September 7, 2021 by Hindi Yojana Team