The main purpose of the Kalia Yojana introduced by the Odisha government is to bring a positive sense of being a farmer in Odisha and they should find belonging to the state. The farmers are given an incentive of 5000 per month to buy their fertilizers and other farm equipment. Farmers who do not possess land can be given other services entitled to them. This reduces the worries faced by the farmers regarding the meager income they earn and assists their families by providing their children good education through loans. This reduces the hardships of the farmers and would reduce the suicidal percentage among farmers due to failure and loans.
Odisha Kalia Yojana List 2022, Check Status
This is launched by the chief minister of Odisha to help the upliftment of farmers. There are two types of assistance,
- Financial assistance: Here farmers are given 5000 per season for five seasons with the total amount of 25000 being distributed among families to buy their agricultural needs and equipment
- Comprehensive assistance: This is given to farmers who do not own land, they will be given an incentive of 12500 rupees to carry out agricultural allied business such as domestic rearward, cattle field, fishery, duckery etc. Through this, they can form a small level rear farm and they are mostly given to SC ST people living in the state.
- Farmers who are unable to go to the farm and do work due to any disease and disability are given an incentive of 10000 rupees to support their children and their family
- Life insurance cover of rupees 2 lakh is given by the government where the individual has to pay 330 rupees per annum and the Odisha government pays 164 rupees for them. There is also an accident cover for 2 lakh rupees where individuals have to pay rupees 12 per annum if the applicant is less than 51 years Odisha government pays 6 rupees for them if the applicant is above 51 years the complete 12 rupees is paid by the government
- Gram panchayat notice vulnerable poor farmers, tenants, and cupholders they will be given 5 lakh rupees with zero interest over their principal for their fertilizers and equipment
- Farmers who are not falling under the government tax paying segment
- Farmers who are living below the poverty line and belong to the small and marginal category
- The farmer should be a resident of Odisha
- If the person is found to be working under PSU for the state or the central government, they are declared to be not eligible
- To be eligible applicant should have a bank account with proper transaction
- Visit the website linked with Kalia yojana and you will see a home page, where you can see apply online or view the application status
- You will be directed to a new link where you should enter the aadhaar number and your credentials in the form that will be shown after you click the show button
- In this application form attach documents and fill necessary details
- Then just click submit button for your application submission
- Just visit the official website of the scheme and then click on the beneficiary list option present on the homepage
- You will just be directed to another page where you can submit the name of the district and your Block, then click the search button
Choose your district i.e. Angul,Balangir,Baleswar,Bargarh,Bhadrak,Boudh,Cuttack,Debagarh,Dhenkanal,Gajapati,Ganjam,Jagatsinghapur,Jajapur,Jharsuguda,Kalahandi,Kandhamal,Kendrapara,Kendujhar,Khorda,Koraput,Malkangiri,Mayurbhanj,Nabarangapur,Nayagarh,Nuapada,Puri,Rayagada,Sambalpur,Sonapur,Sundergarh,
- You will find a pdf list containing the names of beneficiaries who are entitled to the benefits
Check Kalia Yojana Application Status 2022 @kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in
- Open the official website of the scheme and you will be displayed on the homepage here you should go to the online grievance application form and then move the option further you will find track status available at the very top right corner
- In this box, you should enter the token number given to you and tap on the show option given below to view the application status
- To get the proper application for a refund just open the official website of the Kalia scheme and then the form option will be present in the menu bar. There you can click the refund option
- You will be viewed as a pdf of the refund application. Just take a xerox copy .fill in the mandatory details and then just post it to PACS or GP office
- Visit the official page of the Kalia scheme and then on the homepage just click on the online grievance application form
- Just read the instructions and information given and then proceed. Then you will be asked a question about whether to file a grievance just tap yes and then you will be asked to enter your aadhaar number
- Just fill out the required details asked in the form and then tap on the submit button for your application submission
- Remember your token number for future use.
What is Kalia Yojana?
The KALIA program is a welfare package for farmers. KALIA is an acronym that stands for “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Enhancement.” The State of Odisha has launched this initiative to increase agricultural prosperity and reduce poverty.
How to Check the selected farmers’ list under Kalia Scheme?
You may check the beneficiary list on the official portal.
What is the name of Kalia Yojana’s official website?
It is known as the Kalia portal.
Is it possible to check Kalia yojana’s application status?
Yes, one can check the application status online on the official website.
Last Updated on May 19, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team