Step by Step Guide for Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Online Booking, Darshan E-Pass Online Registration, Timings @ gajananmaharaj.org
Shegaon Gajanan Temple is one of the sacred temples in India. It is the oldest and famous temple in Maharashtra State. Lakhs of pilgrims visit Saint Gajanan Maharaj Temple annually. However, the temple remained closed for a few months due to the recent pandemic. Now, the temple is open for the pilgrims for darshan other pooja ceremonies. Moreover, the temple management has made the booking process online on the official portal.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal gajananaharaj.org and apply for Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Temple’s online bookings.
Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Online Booking
This article explains the procedure to book tickets online ticket booking, Darshan E-Pass Online Registration, Guidelines, and Temple Timings.
Guidelines for visiting the Shree Gajanan Maharaj Temple
Let us see the guidelines that the devotees should follow for visiting the Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Temple. The temple authorities have made stringent rules for the people visiting the temples.
- Applicants should register online on the portal before coming to the temple.
- Besides online booking, the pilgrims can also book their darshan tickets offline at the temple premises. However, please try to book the tickets online to avoid any epidemics like Covid 19.
- The people affected with Codvid 19 are not allowed to the premises of the temple.
- The pilgrims will also be able to undergo thermal scanning before entering the temples.
- All the devotees should wear masks, gloves and should come with proper sanitization at the temple premises.
- The people visiting the temples should not carry any alcoholic beverages, cigars, pan, gutka, and other drugs to the temple.
- Pregnant women, children below ten years, and senior citizens are advised not to come to the temple in this pandemic time.
- Please do remember the temple authorities will allow only a limited number of persons to the temple.
- The devotees should not bring any flowers and prasadams to the temple.
Procedure to Book Gajanan Maharaj E-Pass Booking Online @ gajananmaharaj.org
Let us see the online procedure to book the Gajanan Maharaj E-Pass Darshan Tickets. This process is for the candidates who wish to book the Darshan Tickets Online.
- Visit the Official Portal of Gajanan Maharaj Sansthan.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the E-Darshan Pass.
- Please read all the terms and conditions and click on the Check Box: I Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number and Click on the Submit for Darshan E-Pass.
- It then redirects the online user to the below Ticket Booking Form.
Ganjanan Maharaj Sansthan E-Pass Online Registration Form 2021
- Enter / Select the Date, Time Slot, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and Email ID.
- Click on the Apply for Darshan E-Pass.
- The online applicants can then receive the confirmation message from the temple authorities.
- Please do carry the E-Pass for Darshan and a Copy of your Aadhaar Card at the Darshan time.
Gajanan Maharaj Darshan Timings
The pilgrims can visit the temple every day from 5: 00 AM to 8: 00 PM as prescribed by the Gajanan Maharaj Temple’s temple authorities. The temple operates all seven days a week, and the Darshan is allowed in the prescribed timings as discussed above.
Shree Gajanan Maharaj Sansthan Shegaon Online Donation Facility
The devotees can also make online donations to Shree Gajanan Maharaj Sansthan. Here are the steps of online donation:
- Visit the Official donation page @ https://online.gajananmaharaj.org/
- Enter asked information like Name, Gotra, Mobile number, Pincode, State, City/District, Address and Click on proceed
- On the next page, select the donation type (Annadan Fund, Building Fund, Education Fund, General Donation, Abhishek) & select the amount to donate
- Click on “Submit” to proceed
- On the next page, select your payment method
- After successful payment, you will get payment advice as payment proof.
Contact / Helpline Number : 07265252699
Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj E-Pass FAQ’s
What are the timings of visiting the Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Temple for Darshan?
The pilgrims can visit the temple every day from 5: 00 AM to 8: 00 PM, directed by the Gajanan Maharaj Temple’s temple authorities.
Is it mandatory to follow Covid Guidelines for entering the premises of Gajanan Maharaj Temple?
Yes, the pilgrims should follow the Covid 19 Guidelines by wearing masks, proper sanitization, and thermal scanning at the temple’s premises.
Can I book the tickets for Gajanan Maharaj Darshan in offline mode at the temple premises?
Yes, the devotees can also book the tickets offline at the temple. However, it is advisable to book tickets online to prevent any further spread of Covid 19.
Is it mandatory to carry the e-pass and aadhaar card to the temple at the Darshan time?
The pilgrims should carry the e-pass and aadhaar card to the temple at the time of Darshan.
What other facilities are available at the official portal?
On the official portal along with the E-pass facility, there is an online donation option using which you can make a donation.
Last Updated on February 22, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team