RTI Maharashtra is an abbreviation for the Right to Information Act in Maharashtra State. When filing an appeal with the Maharashtra government or submitting a request for information under the Right to Information Act, you must follow a specific procedure; if you make a mistake, your application will be refused. As a result, it is preferable if you are familiar with the procedure to gain thorough knowledge.
RTI Online Maharashtra
This article explains the complete details about RTI Online Maharashtra, Step by Step Guide for New Application/First Appeal, Procedure the Check the Status Online, Apply Online on the RTI Maharashtra Portal.
How to Apply New Application/New Appeal Online
- The official website is located at @rtionine.maharashtra.gov.in (in Hindi).
- The homepage as well as the official website, portal, will be displayed.
- You will see two red lines, which signal that you should not send any questions about the Central Government or any other state government to this address. If you are found to be doing so, your application will be returned to you with no reimbursement of the amount you paid.
- As a result, several terms, restrictions, and rules must be considered before applying.
- A blue horizontal line with various possibilities will appear just below the logo of the official portal, and it will be found just below the logo.
- From their website, select the option to submit a request.
- When the page is loaded, choose the checkbox in the bottom left corner of the screen, as shown in the image below, and then click on the submit button to complete the process.
- The online RTI Request form will now be available.
- As indicated in the screen below, you must now input your address information, such as the department about which you like to inquire, your name, gender, address, Pincode, country, and so on.
- As you scroll down the page, you will be asked if you are a candidate who lives below the poverty level. If the answer is yes, select yes; otherwise, select no.
- If you are a BPL candidate, you must additionally provide the information that was provided to you by BPL.
- It is now necessary for you to submit your RTI request form. You can either input these as text in the text box provided, or you can upload a document with a maximum size of 1 megabyte that you type into the box provided (MB). It is possible to fit a paper of around 5 pages into a 1MB document.
- After you’ve finished, click on the submit button.
- The payment procedure is now underway.
- Pay by clicking on the pay button.
- You can make your payment by selecting one of the alternatives that are displayed on the screen.
- Proceed with the payment and be sure to include the required amount as well as any fees associated with that particular type of banking.
- The application procedure has been completed.
How to Check RTI Maharashtra Application Status Online
- To submit an online application for RTI online application Maharashtra, go to the official portal or website that was previously established.
- Just below the logo, a succession of options is shown in a horizontal blue line, which separates them from one another.
- When seen on a computer screen, the view status option is located in the middle of the screen and is the fourth choice from the left when viewed on a computer screen.
- After that, type in the registration number that you jotted down while filling out the application. It will be available to you by email and phone messages as well as in person.
- Now select “show” from the drop-down menu.
- It is possible to see the current status of the application, including whether or not someone has seen it and whether or not it has received a response.
- The official portal can be accessed by visiting it and selecting the option of file first appeal from the sequence of alternatives on the blue line that runs horizontally.
- Fill in the blanks with your request registration number, email address, and the security pin that appears on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
Do BELOW POVERTY LINE members also have to pay the processing fee?
No, below poverty line members are exempted from paying any processing fees, instead they have to confirm their details by entering the issues Below Poverty Line card details.
What will happen if I ask any question about the Central Government?
A. If you ask any question regarding Central Government or other state government, the Maharashtra government rti officials will not reply you, instead your application will be reverted back to you without the refund amount.
In case of any query, or in order to submit any suggestion what is the way to contact via email?
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to communicate via email for any special queries or to drop any suggestions.
Can I check the status of the RTI Application online on the official portal of RTI Maharashtra?
Yes, the applicants can check the application status of the RTI online on the official portal.