[Educational Assistance]Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana | Apply, Online Registration Form 2021@ womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in
The Maharashtra government launched a scheme called Bal Sanopan Yojana (बाल संगोपन योजना). The project has been running since the year 2008 with the Women and Child Development Department’s support. The Bal Sangopan scheme’s objective is to assist the students with single parents and support in continuing their education. Around 100 families have been getting benefited under this child assistance scheme. Each beneficiary child receives a monthly benefit of 425 Rupees under this scheme.
This article explains the Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana, Apply Online, Application Procedure, and the Online Registration 2021 on womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in.
What is Maharastra Bal Sangopan Scheme
As discussed, the Bal Sangopan scheme focus on the children belong to the vulnerable sections of society. Let us see the features of the child assistance scheme.
- This scheme aims to provide a monthly grant of 425 Rupees per child.
- The prime objective of the scheme is to give confidence to the students to continue their education.
- The prime focus is on the children with a single parent, family in crisis, parents’ death, divorced parents, parental hospitalized parents, etc.
- Children from leprosy and life imprisonment.
Eligibility Criteria of Bal Sangopan Yojana (बाल संगोपन योजना)
Let us see the eligiblity criteria the applicants should fulfill to apply to the Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana.
- The children under the age group from 0 to 18 years are eligible for applying this scheme.
- All the homeless, orphans and vulnerable children are eligible for the Bal Sangopan Scheme.
- The children whose parents cannot take care of them due to illness, death, separation are also suitable for applying this scheme.
Let us see the documents required the applicants should submit to apply for the Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana.
- Proof of income
- Bank passbook
- Ration card Xerox
- Aadhaar Card Xerox
- Death certificate (in case of Parent’s Death)
- Photo with the beneficiary’s parents
- e Beneficiary’s birth certificate or school bonafide
Apply Online for Maharastra Bal Sangopan Yojana @ womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to register for the Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana and online application form filling on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page below.
- On the Home Page, in the Menu Bar, Click on the Scheme.
- It then redirects to the page that displays a list of schemes under Women and Child Development Maharashtra.
Bal Sangopan Online Registration Form 2021 @ womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in
- Under the Bal Sangopan Yojana, Click on the download PDF File.
- Download the PDF File, read the instructions mentioned in the notification and start filling the application process.
- Attach the relevant documents along with the form and submit at the concerned department.
Bal Sangopan Scheme FAQ’s
What is the objective of Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana?
The objective of Bal Sangopan Yojana is to provide educational assistance to the students with the help of a monthly grant.
What is the amount of grant the government provides to the eligible children under the Bal Sangopan Scheme
Under this scheme, the government provides a monthly grant of 425 Rupees per child
Which age group candidates will cover under the Bal Sangopan Scheme
The candidates of the age group from 0 to 18 years will cover under the Bal Sangopan Scheme
Is the death certificate mandatory for applying to the scheme in case of parental death
The death certificate is a mandatory document for applying the scheme in case of parental death.