Job seekers awaiting the Talathi Bharti now have a reason to smile. Maharashtra Talathi Bharti’s pre-notification regarding 4625 vacancies is already out. Those unsure about Talathi Bharti eligibility, Age Limit, required qualifications, etc., must read the complete article. After understanding these details, you may complete the Talathi Bharti online application form. The actual dates (last date) can be checked below.
Revenue & Forest Department Talathi Recruitment 2024 Maharashtra
|Revenue & Forest Department
|The minimum age is 18 years; Maximum is 38 years (for the Unreserved category)
The upper age, as per various reservations, varies from 43 to 55 years.
|Rs. 1000 for unreserved category & rs. 900 for reserved category candidates
|Online Application Starts from
|Online Computer Exam Date
|17th August to 12 September 2024 (Changes Possible)
Talathi Bharti Reservation
Many categories of reservations are applicable in this latest Talathi vacancy in Maharashtra. These are the reservation categories:
- Player Reservation
- Widow Reservation
- Orphan Reservation
- Ex-servicemen reservation
- Earthquake victims reservation
- Part-time employees reservation
Mahabhumi Talathi Vacancy 2024: Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age of the applicant is 18 years. However, the upper age limit is defined as multiple reservation types.
- For the open category, the maximum age limit is 38 years.
- The upper age limit for candidates from backwards classes is 43 years.
- For degree/diploma holder part-time employees, the maximum age limit is 55 years.
More details can be checked in the official notification.
The applicant should be at least a recognized college or university graduate.
Knowledge of Marathi and Hindi language is also desired.
|Kusum Mahaurja Solar Pump
|Rojgar Mahaswayam Portal
|Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Portal
|RTI Online Maharashtra
|Maharashtra Sarkari Yojana
Documents Required for Talathi Bharti
- Educational Qualification certificates (SSC, HSC, Graduation)
- Domicile Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Caste Certificate (for unreserved category applicants)
- Reservation proof certificates (Sports, Ex-servicemen, Project Affected, Bhukamp affected, Disability certificate)
- EWS Certificate
- Reservation proof (if applying under reserved category)
- Proof of Marathi language knowledge
- Family Income Proof
- MS-CIT certificate
MAHA Talathi 2023 Selection Process
The selection of candidates in the Talathi Bharti depends on the computer-based examination. So, every appearing candidate must try to clear the exam.
Talathi 2024 Important Dates
|Online Application Starts
|Online Application Submission Last Date
|Talathi Online Computer Examination Date
|17 August to 12 September
Talathi 2024 Bharti, Online Application Form, How to Apply
Every participating applicant needs to fill in the online application form.
Here is the process to apply:
- Go to mahabhumi.gov.in
- Look for the “Talathi Bharti” section
- Fill in the online application.
- Make online payments.
- Submit the application
- Take note of the application number.
Talathi Bharti 2023 Advertisement, Notification PDF
The draft notification for the Talathi job is already out, and you may download the PDF. We have provided you the english and Marathi version of Talathi notifications.
Every interested candidate must read the whole notification and understand every aspect.
Last Updated on February 20, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team