Complete Details about Maha ECO Tourism, Online Zoo/Safari Ticket Booking, Price, Timings, holidays List 2024 @mahaecotourism.gov.in
Maharashtra ECO Tourism is famous for visitors interested in visiting the Zoo/Safari and enjoying nature and wildlife’s scenic beauty. The Maharashtra State Government has started the Maha ECO Tourism Portal to ease the Zoo / Safari Booking Process. Through this portal, the visitors can book the ticket online sitting at their homes. Moreover, the visitors can visit the different safaris by booking tickets.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal mahaecotourism.gov.in and book the Zoo and Safari tickets online.
Maha ECO Tourism
This article explains the online procedure to book tickets online for Zoo/Safari, Price, Timings, Holidays on the official web portal.
List of Parks under Maha Eco Tourism
Let us see the list of parks the visitors can visit parks under the Eco-Tourism.
- Gorewada Jungle Safari
- Bor Sanctuary
- Umred Kharandla Sanctuary
- Pench Tiger Reserve
- Nawegaon Nagzira Tiger Reserve
- Sanjay Gandhi
- Balasaheb Thackrey Gorewada Internation Zoological Park, Nagpur
Tariff/Price Details of Maha Eco Tourism @ mahaecotourism.gov.in
Let us see the details of the Tariff and Price of the Maha Eco-Tourism.
- Maha ECO Tourism is offering various services as follows.
- Let us see the detailed information about the prices and tariff list under different zones.
- In the below images, the applicants can observe the complete list of prices on the portal.
Timings of Visiting Zoo / Safari
Let us see the timings in which the visitors can visit the Zoo / Safari. We are presenting you the complete list of Exit and Entry Timings during the Mornings and Evenings.
|1st October to 1st October
|06 : 00 AM to 10:00 AM
|02 : 30 PM to 06 : 30 PM
|1st November to 28th / 29th February
|06 : 30 AM to 10:30 AM
|02 : 00 PM to 06 : 00 PM
|1st March – 30th June
|06 : 00 AM to 10:00 AM
|02 : 30 PM to 06 : 30 PM
Book Zoo/Safari Tickets Online on Maha Eco Tourism @ mahaecotourism.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to book the Zoo / Safari Tickets Online on the Maha Eco-Tourism Portal. Under this portal, the visitors can visit the different parks/safaris/sanctuaries online.
- Visit the Official Portal of Maha Eco-Tourism.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Click Here for Online Safari Booking.
- It then redirects the online user to the below page.
- Click on the Book Now option on the newly opened page.
- Select the Park and Enter the Date of Visit.
- It then opens up the available slots on the same page.
- Click on the desired slot for a visit.
- It then opens up the given page below.
- On the next page, Select the Vehicle Type, Entry Fee, Seating Capacity, and Select Own/Hired Vehicle.
- Enter/Select the Name of the Tourist, Sex, Country, Age, City, Identity Proof, and Identity Number.
- In the Address Section, Enter the House Number / Street, City /Town, State, Pin Code, Mobile, Phone, and Email.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Verify all the details and click on the Save and Pay.
- In the next step, then applicants can pay the fee and complete the ticket booking process.
- Moreover, the people can also print the tickets and show them at the time of entry.
Note: Only one safari vehicle in one name will be allowed to enter the park at a time. If one person book more than one safari at a time, only the first vehicle with a leader present in it will be allowed to enter, and the remaining entries will automatically cancel without any refund. Any claim in this regard will not be entertained. So tourists are requested to book only one safari in one name at a time to prevent inconvenience at the gate.
Maha Eco Tourism Holidays List 2021
- As discussed, Maha Eco Tourism works round the year except on the few public holidays.
- However, the holidays are not the same for every zoological park listed under the Maha Eco Tourism.
For Online Bookings :
Contact : 022-61316406
Email ID:- email@example.com
Complaint Registration: suvidha.mahaonline.gov.in
Maharashtra Eco Tourism FAQ’s
Can I visit the multiple zoological parks and sanctuaries under the Maharashtra Eco Tourism Portal?
Yes, the citizens can visit the different zoo parks and sanctuaries under the Maharashtra Eco Tourism Portal.
What the timings in which the tourists can visit the Zoo/Safaris under Maha Eco Tourism?
The visitors can visit the Zoo/Safaris in the specified timings as shown in the article.
Are there any special charges for the Camera and Video Recordings at the Safari drive?
Yes, the visitors must pay the additional charges for the Photos and Video Recordings at the Safaris.
Do the visitors have the option for availing themselves of the tatkal booking facility on the Maha Eco-Tourism Portal?
Yes, the Visitors can book the tickets under the tatkal quota for visiting the Zoo Park.
Last Updated on February 17, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team