Online land tax payment in kerala is quite simple. revenue.kerala.gov.in portal as well mobile app are the sources to complete this task. Follow the steps given and pay the land tax online in kerala.
If you own land in Kerala, you must pay the land tax. It is that simple.
The land tax is undoubtedly among the primary income sources for the Government of Kerala.
As a land owner, if you are not certain about the land tax payment, go through the given steps to complete the payment.
Kerala Online Land Tax Payment
There are multiple ways to make the land tax payment in Kerala. You can do it online through various apps and websites.
The most important thing to take care of is always using trustworthy sources for payment. Let’s find all the available options.
revenue.kerala.gov.in Quick Pay Land Tax
- Go to revenue.kerala.gov.in
- On the home page, scroll down and click on “Quick Pay”
- This opens up another page, here you need to enter the mobile number of the property holder to pay the tax
- Enter the mobile number and the Image text (Captcha Code) and click on “GET OTP”
- Now you will get an SMS on the number provided
- After you click on “Get OTP” enter the OTP received
- After entering the correct OTP, you are asked to enter your name.
- Enter your name and click “ok”
- Another page opens up, where you are asked to enter the details
- If you have any last time’s receipt number, you can enter it on the top and avoid entering other details like District, Taluk, Village, Block etc.
- If not, you need to enter these details one by one.
- After entering District, Taluk, Village and Block Details, few more options appear
- Enter any of these and click on “Get”
- Now, the system automatically fetches the land tax information
- On the next page, you will see the amount and the option to pay online.
- Click on “Paynow” to complete the payment
- You can make payment using Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking etc.
- Before you could pay the amount, a GRN number is generated and appears on the screen, you are advised to note it down for future references
- Click on “ok” to go to the payment process, and complete it
- After successful payment receipt is generated, you can download it as pdf.
Pay Land Tax Online with Kerala Revenue Service App
Yes, you can make the payment through the mobile app too. Follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play Store
- Search for “Revenue eService Kerala”
- Install the app developed by National Informatics Centre.
- After installation open up the app
- As soon as the app opens up, you are asked to enter your mobile number
- Enter the mobile number, image text and click on Get OTP
- Enter the OTP and Submit
- Now you have registered and made use of multiple services of the app
- You will find the “Land Tax Payment” option, use it
- After this, you are asked to share your land location information.
- After this, enter the land information.
- Finally, click on “View and Add”
- Then, you can make the online payment using any mode you are comfortable with.
Revenue Kerala Land Tax Payment 2023
The online modes make it very convenient for anybody to complete the payment in a few minutes. As mentioned above, you can either do it on the revenue.kerala.gov.in website or the Revenue eServices Kerala mobile application.
To be able to easily make the payment, it is important that you have the details of the land with you. You are asked to enter details like Block number, Thandapper No., Survey Number etc.
After the payment is successful, you can download the receipt for future reference.
|Pearl Registration Kerala
|Kerala government schemes
How to Print/Download Kerala Land Tax Payment Receipt
If you couldn’t download the land tax payment receipt after payment, you might be wondering how to get it. Well, there is an option using which, you can get your all old payment receipts for land tax payments.
Yes, for that, you need to complete the registration on revenue.kerala.gov.in. After you successful register, you can log in and enter your land information and map it with your profile.
Then on your account, you can easily check the old land tax payment information and download the receipt as pdf.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to pay Kerala land tax quickly?
You can use the quick pay option to make online payments without login.
What information is required for making land payments in kerala?
Registered users who login into their accounts need not enter details again and again. However, those using the quick pay option need to enter land information or any previous receipt info to complete the payment.
What happens if online payment encounters errors?
In case the online payment fails or any other issue occurs, it is best contact the helpline.
Last Updated on June 2, 2023 by Hindi Yojana Team