The provincial Pareeksha Bhawan has announced the LSS and USS Scholarship examinations for 2022. Per the Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan, the test would be held on June 25. To register, teachers and students need to go to the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan’s online webpage. Read on to learn more about Kerala LSS USS registration 2022-23, including features, eligibility requirements, enrollment process, and more for LSS USS bpekerala.in.
What is the LSS USS 2022?
Lower Secondary Scholarship, also known as LSS Scholarship 2022, is a scholarship test for students in Class 4 who got an A or better on their yearly examinations in English, Mathematics, and Environmental Science. The USS scholarship Kerala, or Higher Secondary Scholarship, is given to Class 7 students who obtained an A in all of their courses on their annual year-end examinations.
Who are eligible to apply under the LSS USS 2022 scholarship test?
Candidates must meet the government’s qualifying requirements in order to be considered for the LSS USS 2022 scholarship. The following are the scholarship’s eligibility requirements:
- LSS scholarship 2022 or Kerala Lower Secondary Scholarships are available to students who live in Kerala.
- Children in Kerala who are in class four at a recognised school are eligible to take the LSS scholarship 2022 exam.
- Kerala students can apply for the USS scholarship Kerala or Upper Secondary Scholarship who are in class 7 at a state-approved academic institution are eligible to take the USS scholarship Kerala test.
- To be eligible, students must have obtained an A on their school exams.
How to apply for the LSS USS 2022 scholarship?
- Users will need to go over the official notification first before applying for the LSS USS 2022 scholarship.
- Head on to the official website of the Kerala government’s Pareeksha Bhawan.
- Click on the option “Examinations” on the top menu found on the website and choose the option for LSS USS.
- On the next page, candidates will be asked to click on a new link to apply for the scholarship test. Click on the URL mentioned on the site.
- Users should now be redirected to a new page. Click on the option “LSS/USS Notification 2022” to check the official notification released by the state education board. Go through the PDF notification carefully before applying.
- Now students will need to sign in to the portal using their User IDs and passwords. Solve the captcha and login.
- Upon successful login, users will need to set a strong password for their profile by providing their registered phone number. Use the new password to login to your dashboard.
- On the dashboard, students should see all relevant information pertaining to the LSS USS registration 2022 along with all the details of the school they are enrolled in.
- Now click on the option for “Candidate Registration” that can be found on the left hand menu. Users should be now redirected to the “Registration Form”.
- Fill in all the requisite details as mentioned in the registration form and click on “Register”.
- Verify the details found in the “Registered Candidate Details” at the bottom of the page and hit “Final Confirmation”.
- Ensure to keep a copy of the registration confirmation for future reference.
- You are now done with the LSS USS bpekerala.in registration process.
Getting the admit card for LSS USS 2022.
- Students will get their admit cards and sit for the test after submitting their applications successfully.
- Candidates must go to the official website of BPE Kerala to get their admit card for the Kerala LSS USS 2022 Scholarship exam.
- After downloading, print a copy of the admit card and bring it to the exam centre on the day of the test.
- Without a valid admission card, no candidate will be able to take the scholarship exam.
- Candidates are advised to print several copies of their admission card to protect it from theft or damage.
Who will be awarded the USS or LSS scholarship 2022?
- The top twenty ranking students in each sub-district will get a stipend if they score more than the required cut-off marks.
- The sum and allocation of the scholarship will be determined by the state government.
What are the required documents for the LSS USS registration 2022?
Candidates will need certain vital papers to complete out the scholarship online application, so make sure you have these on hand. The following documents are necessary to apply for the LSS/USS scholarship Kerala:
- Passport Size Photo
- Your Signature
- Certificate of Residence
- Any legitimate identification card, such as an Aadhar card.
- Certification of Income
- Proof of residence for the residence
- Certification of Caste
- Certification of Disability
Last Updated on May 23, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team