Step by Step Guide to Apply for KSEB Kerala Free LED Bulb Distribution 2021, Online Registration Form, Register @ www.kseb.in
In collaboration with Kerala State Electricity Board, Kerala State Government has led to another initiation called Kerala Free LED Bulb Distribution Scheme or Filament Free Kerala Scheme in the state. With this initiation, the government will distribute Low Cost LED Bulb Distribution to the state’s citizens. The main objective behind the Free LED Bulb Distribution Scheme launch is to conserve the electricity using the low-cost LED Electricity Bulbs. To make the poor to afford this scheme, the government will issue the bulbs at lower costs.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal www.kseb.in and apply online for the Free LED Bulb Distribution Scheme.
KSEB Kerala Free LED Bulb Distribution 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the KSEB LED Bulb Distribution 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Form on the official portal.
Features of Kerala LED Bulb Scheme
Let us see the features of the Kerala LED Bulb Scheme launched by the Kerala State Government.
- Under this scheme, the electricity board of Kerala will distribute the 9W bulbs to the citizens.
- The government provides the LED bulbs at Rupees 65 Rupees.
- The consumption of electricity will be less.
- LED Bulbs will conserve and save energy.
- The citizens should return their old bulbs and can get their LED bulbs from the government.
Apply and Register Online for KSEB LED Bulb Distribution Scheme @ kseb.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the KSEB Bulb Distribution Scheme launched by the Kerala Electricity Board.
- Visit the Official Portal of KSEB.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Apply Now button at the bottom of the web page.
- It then opens up the User Login Box.
- Click on the New Registration in the Dialogue Box.
KSEB LED Bulb Online Registration Form 2021
- It then redirects the online user to the following page below.
- In the Consumer Details Section, Enter the Consumer Number and Bill Number.
- In the Login Details Section, Enter the User ID, Password, and Confirm Password.
- In the User Details Section, Select/Enter the Title, Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Verification Code.
- Click on the Register Button.
Note: After registering and getting your login ID and Password, you can login any time into this portal.
Eligibility Criteria of Free LED Scheme Kerala
Let us see the eligibility guidelines that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for the Kerala Free LED Scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the Kerala State Government.
- The applicants should have a valid consumer number and electricity bill.
- The should replace their old bulbs to get the new LED bulbs.
Helpline Number : 1912 / 0471 2555544
Kerala Free LED Bulb Distribution 2021 FAQ’s
Who is eligible for taking the benefits of this scheme in Kerala?
All the residents of Kerala are eligible for taking the benefits of this scheme. Under this scheme, they will get LED bulbs at very lower prices.
What is the official Name of KSEB LED Scheme launched by the Kerala Government?
The official name of KSEB Free LED Bulb distribution scheme is Filament Free Scheme of Kerala.
What is the cost of each bulb provided by the government of Kerala to the citizens?
The cost of each bulb is Rupees 65 provided by the Kerala government to the citizens.
What is the Helpline Number of KSEB LED Bulb Registration 2021?
The applicants can contact the helpline numbers 1912 / 0471 2555544 for any query or complaint 24 hours.