Registration at knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in KDISC 2022 – The Knowledge Mission, also known as the KKEM Job Fair 2022, has been launched by the Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (K-DISC). After DWMS Login, all registered and job fair candidates would have access to the Digital Workforce Management System. This post is aimed at helping the unemployed youth know more about the knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in Registration 2022 Apply Online Process.
Kerala’s Development and Innovation Strategic Council will hold a new Job Fair for the state’s youth. They will be able to obtain employment of their choosing through this employment fair. They must all fill out the knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in registration on the official website before attending the Job Fair.
Kerala Knowledge Mission
The Kerala Knowledge Mission Job Fair 2022 will be held for both employees and job seekers in the state. The major goal of holding this sort of employment fair is to give the state’s educated young the employment of their choosing.
- Over 20 lakh people would be hired under this KKEM Job Fair in the next five years.
- Benefits of the Kerala knowledge mission job fair
- Let us now examine various aspects of the Kerala Knowledge Mission 2022.
- The government will pay you Social Security benefits if you acquire a job at this job fair.
- Counseling for both employees and job seekers during the interview.
- By attending this job fair, you will have the option to select the job that is closest to your house.
- You will also receive skill training from authorized agencies.
The functioning of the Digital Workforce Management System or DWMS?
By undertaking an AI-based career aptitude assessment and Automated Interview, you can learn about your career aspirations and expand your profile to boost your odds of landing your ideal job.
- Creating a Profile
After you’ve completed the profile-building tasks, the DWMS’s AI Software will match your profile to employment needs from registered firms.
- Interviewing and Job Matching
Employers will be able to see individuals whose profiles meet the job criteria, and they will be chosen for interviews.
- Matching profiles with AI
Align your profile using an AI-powered matching engine.
- Rating and talent pooling
Get your evaluated by top talent hunters.
knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in registration – Apply Online 2022
Kerala knowledge mission 2022 has attracted candidates from across Kerala. For Knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in Registration 2022 online, candidates can follow the procedures mentioned below to easily apply.
- Head on to the official website of knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in to start with the registration process.
- Scroll down on the home page and select the option, “Register as Candidate (Jobseeker)”
- Users should now be redirected to a new registration page.
- After entering the email ID, users will need to verify using the OTP sent on their email address.
- Upon successful verification, the user profile would be created. Users can now login to the portal using the registered email address.
- Users will now be redirected to their dashboard.
- Scroll down and finish building your professional resume to make your application stand out during the job fair.
- After you are done with the resume creation, you can easily apply for the job fair directly from the dashboard by clicking on “Apply Job Fair”.
- Users would now have to choose between Virtual or Physical job fairs. For the sake of this tutorial, we are going to focus on applying for the physical job fair organised at select locations across the state.
- Now users will have to select the district where they would want to attend the job fair. Click Proceed when done.
- Once you have successfully applied for the preferred location, users can now easily browse for jobs directly from the portal.
- Scroll down to go through the list of recommended jobs as per your resume.
- Find the job that best suits you and click on the option “Go to Job”
- On the job description page, go over the job details and if everything is according to your requirements, hit Apply for the Job.
- A pop up will appear to choose the preferred job fair. Select the job fair and hit apply.
- You are done with the Kerala knowledge mission registration process
List of documents required for Kerala Knowledge Mission Signup
- Copy of the applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card of the candidate
- Identity proof for the candidate
- Certificates of academic qualifications as claimed during the registration process.
- Proof of address.
- Candidate’s photograph and
- Birth Certificate of the candidate to verify date of birth.
What services can candidates avail themselves of at the Kerala knowledge mission portal?
You will find a wide range of services on one single web platform, including those listed below.
- First and foremost, job searchers must create a profile on the platform.
- Then you must fit the job description to be contacted for an interview.
- Supporting details about the candidate can be submitted to the employer without any trouble.
- Application is simple at any Kerala knowledge mission job fair in your area.
Last Updated on August 4, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team