The Kerala state government created the AIMS (Agriculture Information Management System) website, which is dedicated to the welfare of farmers. It is utilized for crop management, and the framework applies to both farmed and uncultivated land. The government makes great efforts or develops strategies for the crop to flourish and protect the state from starvation. The government will assist farmers in the agricultural sector through this platform.
In this post, we extract all of the information regarding the AIMS site and help understand how to register Kisan Registration AIMS Kerala. You can also learn about the AIMS farmer registration and login process.
AIMS Farmer Registration Kerala
About the portal:
The AIMS site was created with the primary goal of providing required services to farmers in order to help them alleviate crop shortages in the state. In order to implement the strategy more quickly and precisely, the authorities established the SMART initiative. The farmer should readily profit from the welfare initiative that the government organizes for the farmers by enrolling on the AIMS site. The AIMS site is run by Kerala’s Department of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, and it will help the government deliver services more effectively.
Benefits to Registered Farmers on AIMS Portal
Some of the advantages are listed below so that farmers are aware of the perks associated with this portal:
- Applicants will receive financial assistance to develop their land, which will help enhance crop yield.
- Farmers will receive incentives to grow more crops in various fields.
- The government offers to fund twenty agricultural cooperative organizations, which will aid in the product’s market expansion.
- The applicant will receive financial aid to help with pig and dairy farming.
- It will help in boosting chicken farming in order to enhance egg output.
- Develop a methodology for planning, executing, and evaluating the development of agricultural land.
- Increasing the quality of sowing seeds, fertilizers, and insecticides to help enhance the production and delivery process.
- Practice environmentally friendly farming.
- Prepare a crop assessment from time to time and report crop losses due to natural disasters.
- To increase yield, develop novel cropping systems that include diverse or mixed cropping.
Kisan Registration Aims Kerala-Apply Online @aims.kerala.gov.in
If you want to take advantage of this welfare program, you must first register at the site by following the steps below:
- To begin the registration process, go to the AIMS Kerala official website @www.aims.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the Farmer Login, which is located on the Ribbon bar, on the main page.
- Once you’ve chosen the option, the link will take you to a new page with the Sign In portion.
- The New registration button is given below the sign in area; click on that option.
- The Registration page will appear on your screen on the following page.
- You can also see in the image that you may register using one of the three options listed below.
- Individual, Group and Institution. For the sake of this tutorial, we will focus on the Individual account type.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number is the given section and authorise UIDAI verification by clicking on the consensual context box. Hit Submit after you are done.
- This will present users with the farmer registration form Kerala AIMS.
- In the following pages, users will be asked to put in their bank details, ration card number etc. After you are done, ensure to go over the entire form to verify if all the details are accurate. Click on the create user option when you are done.
- After you click, a Popup message will appear on your screen, instructing you to retain your enrolment password and number for future operations.
- Next, select the complete registration option to complete the procedure.
- After that, use the registration password to finish the login procedure. And you are done with the AIMS farmer registration
Who are eligible to apply under this welfare scheme for farmers?
All concerned beneficiaries must now review the qualifying conditions listed below before completing the online AIMS farmer registration for this scheme.
- Farmers in the state of Kerala may be eligible to participate in this program.
- Farmers must be permanent residents of the state of Kerala.
- Along with the farmer registration form Kerala AIMS, you must also provide the necessary documentation.
Important documents required for AIMS farmer registration
Here is the list of required documents farmers need to furnish for AIMS farmer registration.
- The Aadhaar Card of the farmer.
- PAN Card
- Identity proof for the farmer.
- domicile certificate for the farmer.
- Bank account details
Last Updated on February 24, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team