BMTC student bus pass PUC Application, mybmtc Login, Status: Students can apply online for a BMTC Bus pass. mybmtc portal facilitates the appointment, online application and status checking for new BMTC student pass. After registration, students must complete the mybmtc login process and complete the bmtc bus pass online application.
Students of Class 11 and Class 12 (PUC) with SAT Number, PU Enrollment number or those without the PU Enrollment or SAT number can fill in the online application. After the student completes the mybmtc student pass application, an application number is given.
Once the student has the application number, he/she can make the online appointment.
BMTC PUC Student Pass
The Pre University Course (Class 11 & 12th) students can apply online for the BMTC PUC pass. To start the application, you are asked to provide the SAT number OR PU Enrollment number. Even if the interested student doesn’t have any of these, there is an option to apply with an admission number.
- Applicant’s Photo
- School/College Fee Receipt
Don’t Miss : Kaveri 2.0 Login
The student pass application fee is Rs. 200.
mybmtc Student Pass Online Application 2023-24
- Go to the Online Application page – http://student.mybmtc.com:8280/pass/anonymous/studentapplication/new/puc
- Choose Standard (Select from 11th or 12th)
- Then, Choose from SAT number, PU Enrollment Number or Admission number (if you don’t have SAT or PU number)
- After this, enter your Father, Mother’s names, Choose caste etc.
- Then, enter the Travel route details
- After that, upload the student photo and School/College Fee Receipt
- Then accept the Terms and conditions, and Click on “Send OTP”
- Enter the OTP received on your email id and click on “Submit”
- Now, you will get an application number
How to Check BMTC Student Pass Status
After submitting your application, the next thing is to wait for approval. Only after the approval can you schedule the appointment and collect your pass.
If you are not aware of the process to check the bmtc student pass application status, follow these steps:
- Go to student.mybmtc.com
- Once the webpage loads, below the Schedule/reschedule appointment option, you will find an option that says “Know your application Status.”
- Enter the application number and Click on “Search.”
- You shall now be able to check the status of your BMTC PUC Student pass application.
BMTC Bus Pass Appointment Booking Process
- Open up the BMTC bus pass page
- Scroll down and click “Apply Schedule / Reschedule Appointment.”
- This opens another page, asking you to Enter the Application number.
- After this, Choose counter & Select Appointment Date & Time
- Submit the appointment request form
- After the confirmation, you must visit the counter per the schedule and collect your student pass.
Don’t Miss: Gruha Jyoti Online Registration
After the online application, the student can log in using their username and password. These details are shared after you fill in the online application on the mybmtc portal.
The mybmtc login process is as follows:
- Go to http://student.mybmtc.com:8280/bmtc/login/secure
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Click on “Login”
If you cannot log in, you shall send an application to email@example.com requesting to reset the password.
Last Updated on June 19, 2023 by Hindi Yojana Team