Now apply online for High security number plate in Jammu & Kashmir. The state government has started the registration process for HSRP in the state. If your vehicle still have old number plate, you should get the new High security number plate installed on your 2 or 4 wheeler.
For automobiles sold before April 1, 2019, a high security registration plate (HSRP) and a color-coded fuel label on the third registration plate are mandatory in India. In addition, depending on the state, the owner of any such vehicle found to be driving without HSRP is subject to a fine ranging from 5,000 to 10,000 INR. This page will define an HSRP, describe how to obtain one in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, and cover the relevant high security registration plate information.
HSRP Jammu & Kashmir
A high security number plate is one that is built of aluminium, has several distinguishable characteristics, and is secured to a vehicle by at least two non-reusable snap-on locks. Only once the vehicle has been digitally registered and is connected to it, an HSRP is issued. Since they cannot be used on another vehicle, the licence plates should prevent theft and other types of abuse.
J&K High Security Number Plate Apply – Jammu, Kashmir HSRP Online Registration
If you are a resident of the state of Jammu and Kashmir and are looking to install HSRP on your vehicle, you are at the right place. This section will focus on the complete steps for HSRP registration in J&K. The entire process can be done on the realmazon portal at realmazon.com. Continue reading till the very end.
- First, head on to the official realmazon portal at realmazon.com, to begin with the registration process.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option. Users will now select the state of vehicle registration. For the sake of this tutorial, we will look at the “Jammu & Kashmir” HSRP registration. Click on “Jammu & Kashmir” to proceed.
- On the next page, choose the option “Order HSRP”.
- Now, on the “New HSRP Order” page, fill in the requisite details like Fixation Centre, Vehicle Registration Number and Chassis Number. Click on “Search”.
- On the next page, fill in all the details like Name, address, time slot for fixation etc.
- Choosing the vehicle class will give you the complete details of the fee.
- Next verify, your registered mobile number with the OTP method. Click on “Pay online”
Use any preferred mode of online payment to pay the fees. Download the acknowledgement sheet and head on to the fitment centre along with the acknowledgement sheet to get the HSRP fitment done.
Jammu and Kashmir HSRP Application Status Check
Now that you are clear with the complete process of HSRP registration in J&K, let us now look at the complete process of checking the status for Jammu and Kashmir HSRP. This too can be done from the official realmazon portal at realmazon.com. Follow the step by step guide.
- First, head on to the official realmazon portal at realmazon.com.
- Now click on “Apply Online”.
- Now, click on “HSRP Status” to check the status of your application.
- On the next page, fill in the details like vehicle and chassis number and click on “Search”. The Status section for the page will show the current status of your application.
What are the charges for HSRP registration?
Each state has a different HSRP price. However, according to vehicle category, an HSRP costs between 400 and 1,100 rupees for a two-wheeler and a four-wheeler, respectively. Additionally, you must purchase a color-coded sticker, which will cost you around 100.
What are the benefits of the HSRP?
Prior to April 2019, it was quite easy for criminals to change the registration numbers on number plates, making it nearly difficult to trace the identity of the car. The non-reusable snap locks that come with HSRPs make it difficult to steal them without causing damage to the plates themselves.
The HSRPs are produced by vendors and registered vehicle dealers associated with state authorities. After gathering all relevant vehicle-related data, such as the engine and chassis numbers, they create the HSRPs. Therefore, it’s a terrific approach to compile this important information about a car in a single database, making it simple for law enforcement to locate the vehicle.
Earlier, the owners of the vehicles would fiddle with the number plates, altering the text, style, colours, etc. This made it challenging for the law enforcers to read a passing vehicle’s registration number properly. The HSRPs are standardised and easily visible thanks to their consistent use of fonts, colours, and styles.
Who will use the High Security Registration Plates?
All cars, whether they run on petrol, diesel, electricity, two wheels, four wheels, or perhaps any other type of fuel, must have an HSRP installed by July 2022, regardless of their body style or fuel. The HSRPs were first presented in 2005, and in 2019 they were made obligatory. People who purchased or registered their automobiles before April 2019 should get their HSRP as soon as possible. The vehicles sold after April 2019 already have HSRP.
Last Updated on February 20, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team