The Haryana government invites applications from farmers who want to set up solar pumps in their farmlands to get them for subsidy. The Solar Pump subsidy scheme is an initiative taken by both the central and state governments under the Department of Renewable Energy. Candidates can apply for solar pumps through the Saral Haryana portal. As part of this scheme, the government offers subsidies to farmers who want to benefit from solar pumps. The installation process is carried out under the flagship project initiated by the Modi government with the name Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthan Mahabhiyan Yojana. People can apply for the subsidy on pumps on the Haryana portal (saralharyana.gov.in).
Solar Water Pump Yojana Haryana
The government of Haryana is implementing the solar pump subsidy scheme to set up upto 10 HP pumps in the farmlands of farmers to allow them to irrigate the land without having to spend a significant amount on diesel pumps or electric pumps. Under this scheme, the subsidy is offered to farmers by both the state and central governments, wherein the farmers have to pay 75% of the total cost to set up the solar pumps on their land. These are suitable for setting up in areas where the water table is 10 m, 30 m, and 50 m. These pumps allow farmers to turn on the pump and supply water to the farmland without electricity.
Documents required for the HAREDA Solar water pumping scheme
- Submit the Adhar card.
- Aadhaar Linked Bank Account
- Provide a map of your agricultural land.
- Affidavit of micro-irrigation system to be provided
[bg_collapse view=”link” expand_text=”O” collapse_text=”C”]saralharyana.gov.in apply, saral haryana portal solar pump application, new solar pump application register now at saral haryana portal[/bg_collapse]
Haryana Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme – Apply, Online Application Form @saralharyana.gov.in
Following is the step by step procedure that you must follow to apply for Haryana solar pump subsidy scheme:
- Go to the Antyodaya Saral portal (saralharyana.gov.in)
- On the home page, click on New User? Register here if you are a new user of the portal.
The Registration page appears as shown below:
- Enter the full name of the user, valid email address, mobile number, and the password meets the set password criteria.
- Select state as Haryana and enter the captcha code.
- Click Validate to complete the registration process with the website under PM Kusum Yojana.
- Log in with the username and password you have given during the registration process on this portal.
- Navigate to the Apply for Services section and click View all Available services section.
- Search using the solar water pump keyword in the provided search box.
- Click Application for Solar water pumping scheme under the Service Name section. You must fill in the application form by correctly providing all the necessary details.
- Enter the name, select gender, and provide a mobile number, email address, father’s name, district, and other details in the designated fields.
- Enter the additional details that are required.
- Click “submit” to submit the application form.
Haryana Solar Water Pump Subsidy Scheme: Download Official Notification PDF
All interested people are advised to go through the below given official notification. You may download the file to your phone or computer too and study it later on.
The cost/subsidy that is offered under the PM Kusum Yojana scheme in Haryana
Following is the cost that the government bears on each pump and the amount that the user must pay to avail this benefit on the subsidy:
Benefits of the Haryana solar pump scheme
The following are the benefits you can reap with the Haryana solar pump scheme:
- Around 6 lakh wells can be connected to the solar pumps in Haryana.
- Farmers can use the solar pump according to their farming needs, and the generated surplus power can be sold to the grid for the best price.
- Solar power pumps help farmers earn extra income that can boost their standard of living.
- The main objective of starting this scheme is to help farmers use sustainable energy and make them energy producers instead of consumers.
- Offer 7,000 crore of subsidies to implement this scheme by the Government of Haryana.can produce enough power to irrigate the land.
- Reduce pollution on the farmland.
When to apply for Solar water pump subsidy scheme in Haryana?
Eligible farmers can apply online from 27th December onwards. The process is already started.
How much of the actual cost of the solar pump the does a farmer need to pay?
The farmer needs to pay only 25% of the actual amount. Rest 75% will be paid by the state government and MNRE.
Which other form needs to be attached while applying online?
A duly filled Self-declaration form needs to be uploaded while applying.
Last Updated on February 21, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team