The Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana is a plan made to give job creation chances to individuals without jobs in both city and rural settings in Gujarat, India. This plan includes blind and disabled folks under its wings. The highest loan one can take is 8 lakh rupees, and there are subsidies as high as 1.25 lakh rupees.
Get complete details of Eligibility Criteria, Loan Amount, Subsidy Details, Application process etc. in this article.
Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
All eligible and interested candidates who want bank loans with subsidy upto 40% can apply for Vajpayee bankable yojana. The application forms can be submitted online or offline. For online mode, registration is mandatory. However, for offline mode, you need to download form pdf.
|Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
|Unemployed Youth of Gujarat with Business Idea
|Online & Offline
- Age of the applicant can be from 18 to 45 years.
- There is no income criteria
- The applicant should have passed at least standard four. Or, they should have training or experience: This can include a minimum of three months of training from a private organization, or one month from a government-recognized institute. This should pertain to the planned business area. They could also have at least one year of experience in the same activity. Or, they could be a hereditary craftsman.
Maximum Limit for Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Bank Loan
- ₹.8.00 lakh for the Industries sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for the Service sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for the Business sector.
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Ex-serviceman/Women/ blind or handicapped having 40% or more disability |
Maximum Subsidy Limit
|General Category: Urban- Rs. 60,000/- Rural Rs. Rs. 75,000/-
|Reserve Category: Urban/ Rural Rs. 80,000/-
Also note that the maximum limit of subsidy per beneficiary in any sector will be ₹.1,25,000/- for a
blind or handicapped person
Required Documents for Vajpayee Bankable Yojana 2023
- Aadhar card copy.
- Vocational Training Certificate.
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Address proof.
- Passport-size photocopy.
- Proof of details of the applicant. Bank account passbook.
- School or college identity card.
- Place of business.
Vajpayee bankable yojana online registration, Apply Online
- Go to official website.
- Click on “Bankable Loan Registration”
- Then click on “Register”
- The first step is enter the mobile number.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on “Send OTP”
- Now enter the received OTP to fill in the online application form
- After this the citizen registration process is complete.
Vajpayee bankable yojana bank login
- Go to login page.
- On the first section, enter the mobile number or Email
- Then enter the password.
- Finally, enter the captcha code.
- Then, click on “Login”
Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Online Application Form 2023, Subsidy Apply
- Complete the login
- Then, click on “New Application” and then select “Shree Vajpayee Bankable Yojana”
- Then, the application form opens up.
- Enter the asked details in the application form
- After filling basic details, you need to provide the Project details in the “scheme details” section.
- After this, in the attachment section, you need to upload required documents.
- Finally, click on “Submit Application”
- After this, you will see a prompt with application number
- Also, in your dashboard, in the “Application List” section you can check details of your submitted application
Vajpayee bankable yojana form pdf
- Applicants who are interested in applying online need to download and print the vajpayee yojana form pdf.
- Then fill in the application form and attach the required documents
- This duly filled form with all requirements shall be submitted at nearest District Industries Center.
Many interested applicants are still looking to download the application form in pdf. They need to understand that the application mode is online. There is no need to download and print the vajpayee yojana form pdf. Simply follow the steps mentioned above to apply.
Registration Last Date
At the time of writing this article, the online registrations are open. And there is no mention of vajpayee bankable yojana online registration last date on the official website as well as on social media.
All interested and eligible applicants shall complete the registration as soon as possible because the registration may close anytime.
|Bankable Yojana Portal
|Application Form PDF
Gujarat Vajpayee Bankable Yojana FAQs
What is the Vajpayee Bankable Yojana?
Under the Gujarat government, there’s a plan called the Vajpayee Bankable Yojana. Its aim? Help those without jobs in all parts of Gujarat, city and countryside both. It even includes help for blind and disabled citizens.
Who is eligible for the Vajpayee Bankable Yojana?
People without jobs, like those without sight or with disabilities, living in Gujarat can apply for the Vajpayee Bankable Yojana.
What is the maximum loan amount one can take under the Vajpayee Bankable Yojana?
The maximum loan amount is 8 Lakhs.
What is the maximum subsidy applicable under Gujarat Vajpayee bankable scheme?
The maximum subsidy applicable is 40%.
What is the application process for the Vajpayee Bankable Yojana?
To apply for the Vajpayee Bankable Yojana, you’ll need to visit their official site. There, you’ll sign up, complete the application, and submit it online. A unique application number will be provided after submission. You can use this number to check your application’s progress. If you are applying offline, you need to download, print and fill in the form. Then submit the duly filled application form at the nearest district industries centre.
We hope this article give you complete information of Vajpayee Bankable Yojana. Feel free to share your thoughts and ask questions.
Last Updated on February 22, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team