Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat | Kharif, Online Application Form, Farmer Registration 2021
Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani announced a scheme named Mukyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana (મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના) to aid the farmers in Gujarat. This scheme’s objective is to provide financial assistance to the farmers who are suffering from Kharif Season. However, the government is determined to help farmers who are incurring losses due to inadequate rainfall and natural calamities.
CM Kisan Sahay Yojana also aims to provide financial aid to the farmers whose crops damage during the Kharif Season under this Crop Insurance Scheme.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana
In this article, we explain the Key Features of CM Kisan Sahay Yojana, Benefits to the Farmers, Application Form, and Registration Procedure.
Key Features of Mukhyamantri CM Kisan Sahay Scheme Gujarat (મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના)
Let us have a glance at the key features of the Chief Minister Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat below.
- CM Kisan Sahay Yojana Replaces the already existing scheme Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bheema Yojana (PMFBY) for this year only
- Under this scheme, the eligible farmers of the state no need to pay any premium to get protection against any natural risks and inadequate rainfall this year
- This scheme is of Zero Premium protecting the interests of the farmers
- However, the compensation will be given to farmers under this crop insurance scheme if the damage is more than 33% due to drought and calamities.
- The farmer will get the compensation of 20,000 Rupees for a maximum of 4 Hectares Crop if the intensity of damage is between 33% to 66%
- If the severity of the crop damage is more than 60%, then the farmer will receive a compensation of 25,000 Rupees per Hectare to a maximum of 4 Hectares
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana – Benefits to Farmers
Kisan Sahay Scheme is going to offer a plethora of benefits to the farmers this year. Let us have a glance at the Benefits of Kisan Sahay Yojana below.
Read Below :
- Farmers can avail of the Crop Insurance Scheme without paying any premium.
- Farmers will get crop insurance to a maximum of 25,000 Rupees under this scheme.
- It is a great relief to the farmers in the Kharif season, where the crops are prone to damage due to the irregular rainfall.
- Tribal Farmers can also avail of the benefits of this crop insurance scheme.
- In addition to the Crop Insurance provided by the State Government, the farmers can also avail the crop insurance coverage from State Disaster Response Fund’s.
How to Apply for CM Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana, Kharif Season Application Form, Farmer Registration 2021
The eligible farmers can apply the CM Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana by registering on the portal and filling in the application form.
Let us have a look at the registration and application form filling procedure below.
- To get registered under this scheme, the farmers have to visit the nearest e-gram center
- All the applications then go to the concerned departments for verification
- After the verification, the eligible beneficiary applicants will be approved
- After the official approval, the farmers can receive the money to their bank accounts directly through DBT.
NOTE: In this instance, there is no official announcement regarding the registration portal and application procedure. We will keep you updated on the online registration process in detail once the official announcement is out.
મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના Gujarat FAQs
What is the validity of the Gujarat CM Kisan Sahay Yojana?
The Gujarat CM Kisan Sahay Yojana is valid for this year only.
What is the maximum crop insurance coverage of Gujarat Mukyamantri Kisan Yojana?
The maximum amount a farmer can claim under this crop insurance scheme is 25000 Rupees.
What is the premium amount that farmers should free to avail benefits of Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana?
This scheme is of Zero premium, and the farmers no need to pay any premium amount to avail the Gujarat Kisan Sahay Scheme.
How the crop insurance amount is paid to the beneficiary farmers?
The amount will get directly transferred to the bank accounts of farmers through DBT.
Last Updated on May 28, 2021 by Hindi Yojana Team