Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Manav Garima Yojana, Application Form Status, List 2024 @ sje.gujarat.gov.in
Manav Garima Yojana is the brainchild project of Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Vijay Rupani, recently started in the state. The main objective of the Manav Garima scheme is to help the scheduled categories and underprivileged people to initiate the Cottage Business and Self-Employment. The government intends to launch the scheme to boost and improve the state’s disadvantaged people’s financial conditions.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online and the registration form on the sje.gujarat.gov.in portal.
Manav Garima Yojana 2024
This article explains the Manav Garima Yojana, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, List Scheduled Cast Schemes, Procedure to Apply Online, and to check the Application Status online on the official portal.
Eligibility Criteria of the scheme
Find out the candidates’ eligibility criteria to get eligible for the entrepreneurship scheme launched by Gujarat Government.
- The candidates should be permanent residents of Gujarat State.
- The Scheduled Castes People who wish to apply for the scheme should not avail of any bank loans to get eligible for the scheme.
- Manav Garima Yojana Scheme is dedicated only to the people belongs to the scheduled caste.
- The income limit for rural areas is 47,000 Rupees, and for the urban area people, the income limit is 68,000 Rupees.
Essential Documents for the Scheme
Let us see the essential documents required for the applicants to apply for the Manav Garima Gujarat Self Employment Scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Resident Proof of the Applicant
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational Documents
- Proof of Bussiness
- Caste Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if required)
Listed of Scheduled Caste Schemes 2024
- BCK-31: Human Guerrilla Plan
- Dr. P. G. Financial Assistance Scheme for Solanki Lawyers – Stipend
- BCK-32A: Financial Assistance to M.S./M.D. doctors to start a surgical nursing home
- BCK-32B: Dr.P.G.Solanki Loan Assistances to Law Graduates
- BCK-33: Tailoring Centre for women
- BCK-34: Setting up and running of the Training cum production center.
- BCK-35: Financial Support for Pre-examination Training Centre
- BCK-35A: Professional courses training scheme for Scheduled Caste Boys and Girls
- BCK-36: Financial Assistance to Scheduled Castes students for computer training
- BCK-39: Dry Hostel for technical courses trainees under apprenticeship ITI and other professions
- BCK-43: Financial Support to Small Entrepreneurs in Urban Areas.
- BCK-44: Financial Support to SC Farmers for buying of agricultural land
Apply Online for Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana@sje.gujarat.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply and fill the online application form on the official website. This procedure is for the eligible applicants who wish to apply for the Gujarat Garima Yojana scheme.
- Visit the official portal for applying Manav Garima Scheme.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- On the left side of the Home Page, Click on the Forms.
- It displays the list of forms on the newly opened page.
- Scroll down the page to check out the Manav Garima Yojana Application Form.
- Click on the Download option next to the scheme name.
- It then opens up a pdf application form of the respective scheme.
- Download the Application form on your system and start filling the application with the desired information.
- Enter the Name of the Applicant, Father’s/Mother’s Name, Subsidiary of the Application, Date of Birth, and Age of the Applicant.
- Enter Gender, Mobile Number, Email ID, Phone Number, Current and Permanent Address of the applicant.
- In the Application Details Section, Enter the educational details.
- Answer the question: Why have you taken the Vocational Training.
- Enter the Number of Family Members, Number of Earning Members in the Family, Total Annual Income generated from all the applicant family.
- Answer the question: Where is the Applicants business going to start.
- Enter the details of all the family members of the applicant.
- In the last section of the application, fill in all the required information related to the applicant’s business.
- Don’t forget to affix the latest photograph of the applicant.
- In the end, mention the Station, Applicant’s Certificates, and the Date.
- Now attach the required documents with the applicant form. Send the application form and documents to the Office of District’s Deputy Director within three working days.
- The applicants should also submit the affidavit of the income.
Check Application Status of Manav Garima Scheme
- After the submission of all the documents, the concerned officials will scrutinize the received applications.
- After the successful verification and validation, the candidates can know the status of their applications by visiting the concerned office.
Gujarat Manav Garima Scheme 2024 FAQ’s
What is Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana?
The scheme aims to assist the underprivileged scheduled caste people in starting their businesses in the state.
What is the eligibility criteria for the Garima Scheme?
The income limit for rural areas is 47,000 Rupees, and for the urban area people, the income limit is 68,000 Rupees.
Can I Download the Application Form of the Garima Yojana from the official website?
The applicants can download the Manav Garima Yojana on the official website.
Where I have to submit the filled application forms on the Manav Garima Portal?
The manually filled application forms are to be submitted to the district’s office of the deputy director.
Last Updated on February 20, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team