Apply for griha Laxmi card, Rs 5000 scheme for Women in Goa by TMC
TMC (Trinamool Congress) goa has very recently launched a venerable scheme called Griha Laxmi Yojana. It is a direct benefit cash transfer scheme 5000 per month shall be provided to women of every household as a guaranteed income supply (an amount equivalent to 60,000 per year). It will benefit 3.5 lakh households in Goa. You don’t have to belong to any caste or community. You don’t have to belong to any deprived section of society. Everybody gets the benefit of the Griha Laxmi scheme in Goa. Everyone is eligible to make a Griha Laxmi card.
Griha Laxmi Card Scheme Goa
The scheme is set out to close the gap in the inequality that has long prevailed in the country and is literally one of a kind. Whether it is welfare in good faith or a clever move to woo the voters for Goa Election 2022 is yet to be seen.
Goa BJP’s Government’s current scheme provides only a mere fifteen hundred rupees to one and a half lakh households. TMC’s Girha Laxmi Yojna is set to break this maximum ceiling on income and provide wider coverage in terms of both money and people.
Goa Griha Laxmi Scheme – Apply Online for Card, Registration Form 2021-22
- Visit the Official website grihalaxmicard.in
- Enter your mobile number and click on “Begin Registration”
- Then you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP and click on “submit”
- Now enter the OTP and click on “Submit”
- This opens up online form for “Griha Laxmi Card”
- After entering the asked information correctly, click on “Submit”
- Now, your Griha Laxmi card will be generated. You can Download it
1. You need to go to your nearest Goa TMC volunteer and give them your personal details.
2. You will receive the Girha Laxmi card on the spot with a receipt after your details are verified by the volunteer.
3. Then you need to authenticate the card by sending an SMS to 9762097620 with the number on the card. There shall be an Eleven-digit alphanumeric code present at the bottom left corner of the card; please send it along with the beneficiary’s name in the format described below.
<Unique Identification Number>, <Beneficiary’s name>
4. When you are registered successfully, you will receive a four-digit Pin through SMS.
5. You then need to note down this pin number at the backside and very bottom of the Girha Laxmi Card.
Do not forget to share your thoughts in the comments and bookmark this site for further updates on this scheme and all the similar ones.
The scheme at a glance
Download Griha Laxmi Card
You can download the card and even save it on your phone or computer. Just follow the online process given in this article
Last Updated on December 17, 2021 by Hindi Yojana Team