Labour Assam – New Worker Registration, Online form filling, How to Check Application Status & Search for Labour Card online
Assam Labor Card Is very much essential for a new worker in Assam. As there are lots of benefits of the card. The card is issued from the Labor Assam Registration site. The laborers who are living under the State Government of Assam and are labouring in the unorganized centres are benefiting from this card. The card can help them for getting any pension scheme, loan, a marriage of daughters, compensation for any disasters, etc.
Labour Assam Registration
This article explains the complete details about the Labour Assam Registration, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for New Worker, Online Procedure to Check the Status of Labour Assam, and Search Online on the Official Portal.
Significance Of Assam Labour Card
- According to the state government, many sorts of advantages are given to the labors like they need to form a labor card, solely then the advantages of those schemes are given, like labor housing theme, woman kid wedding help theme, Madjur card, labor education theme, girls for delivery. Doran helps outfit help theme etc.
- Labor cards are created for less than eligible laborers to urge the advantage of these government schemes so the proper beneficiary will take advantage of associate degree.
- Act to manage the use and conditions of service of building and alternative construction staff and to produce for measures for his or her safety, health, and welfare and for matters connected with that or incidental to that.
Documents Required for Assam New Labour Worker Registration
Find the list of the documents required for the Assam Labour Registration, as shown below.
- An application form is filled under ‘I’.
- A signature on white paper is needed.
- A trade license is a must.
- A photocopy of the registered deed from an organization or partnership firm.
- The real copy of the demand draft.
- Address proof of the applicant.
Please Visit Our Article
Assam Labour New Application – Eligibility Criteria
There are criteria based on which the workers should be eligible to get the card, as shown below.
- The worker must have been inhabiting Assam.
- The worker must have a certificated issued for his work of 100 days.
- The worker must have an Aadhaar card.
- The worker must have their bank account with a passbook.
- The worker must be working under an unorganized sector.
How to Apply for New Labour Labour Card, Online Registration Form 2024
In this article, you are going to be given details about Assam’s new worker online registration.
- First, you have to visit the official website of labor Assam registration.
- A home page will appear in front of you. There are some categories in some blue-colored boxes. On the top box, there is the option ‘Registration Page For New Worker’.
- Secondly, click on that tab. A construction worker registration form will be disclosed on the screen.
- Thirdly, you need to fill in all the demanded information.
- The name of the office.
- The name of the worker.
- The name of the father or husband.
- Date of birth. And with the date of birth, you need to attach your date of birth certificate.
- Attach your recent photograph.
- Attach your signature on white paper.
- Select the gender whether you are male or female.
- Input your valid mobile number.
- Select the category of your caste.
- Choose your marital status. If you are married or not.
- Give the date of retirement.
- Select ‘Yes/No’, if your family number has already been registered in previous.
- Write the category of your present job.
- Give the details of permanent address (district, block or town name, ward number, pin code)
- Fourthly, you need to fill up all the bank details.
- Name of the bank.
- Name of the branch name.
- Account number.
- IFSC code
- Fifthly, you have to upload a photo of the passbook of your bank.
- In the sixth step, you have to click ‘Yes/No’ whether you have an Aadhaar card.
- In the seventh step, you have to upload a photo of your Voter ID card.
- If you have an Ayushman Bharat card then click on ‘Yes’.
- Next, there are some optional choices.
- Last you have to fill in all the details of the nominee and have to upload the form copy of your nominee.
- At the last phase after submitting all the details an OTP will be sent to you.
- When you will submit the OTP, your registration will be done and you have been taken to the further process of payment.
How to Check/Search the Assam Labour Card Status
Let us see the online procedure to check and search the Assam Labour Card Registration Status, as shown below.
- Please visit the Official Portal of Labour Assam.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Check Status button, as shown in the below image.
- Enter the Application Number and Mobile Number on the newly opened page.
- It then displays the status of the labour card.
Assam Labour Registration FAQs
What is the helpline number of the Assam Labour Card department?
For any data and difficulty associated with the Assam labor card, you can call on the Assam labor card contact number, and the contact number provided to you is allotted here. Phone number- 0361-2237289
Is Trade License mandatory for the worker?
A trade license, issued from a local authority is a must-hear for the worker.
Is the bank account is mandatory on the name of the worker?
Yes, the bank account and the passbook are must on the self-name of the applying worker.
Is it mandatory to provide the bank details to apply for the Assam Labour Card?
Yes, it is mandatory to provide the bank details to apply for the Assam Labour Card registration.
Last Updated on February 20, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team