Initially launched on 2nd October 2020, the Orunodoi scheme in Assam offered Rs. 830 via direct benefit transfer to the beneficiaries of the state. As per a new update, the amount is now increased to Rs. 1000 per month. So, under this new Orunodoi scheme update, now the beneficiaries will get Rs. 1000 in their accounts. This new change will be effective from September 2021. So, from 10th September 2021 onwards every beneficiary of the Orunodoi scheme gets Rs. 1000.
If you want to know about the process to apply online for the Orunodoi scheme, view the list of beneficiaries and check the application status, this all can be done online.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Latest Update
There are some new announcements under the orunodoi scheme, that you must know :
◉ The monthly amount is increased from Rs. 830 to Rs. 1000. This will benefit around 17 lakh beneficiaries of the scheme
◉ One-time financial assistance under the orunodoi scheme is being given. Rs. 10,000 to inter-district bus drivers and helpers, Rs. 15,000 to temple priests & head of Namghars (Vaishnavite place of worship)
Orunodoi scheme beneficiaries get DBT i.e. direct benefit transfer benefit. This means that you won’t get any cheque and need not visit any other office to collect your benefit amount. Your amount will be credited directly to your bank account.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Applicant should be presently resident in Assam.
- Composite Household Income of the Applicant should be less than Rs. 2 Lakh per annum.
- The beneficiary (nominated female member) should have a bank account wherein the name in the bank records should match the scheme records. In case, the beneficiary does not possess a bank account than a bank the account would be required to be opened prior to the date of approval of the application.
- Priority will be given to households which Have widows, divorced female / unmarried females I separated females, and any specially-abled member of the House Hold.
- Priority will be given to poorer families whether they are covered under NFSA or not.
Who cannot get the benefit of the Arunodoi Scheme
- A household without any female members.
- Former and current Members of Parliament (MPs), Member of Legislative Assembly (MLAs),
- Current Members of Panchayati Raj Institutions and Urban Local Bodies.
- All regular serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies and PSUs.
- All regular serving employees of Cooperatives Societies registered under the Assam Co-operative Societies Act 2007 and is partially / fully funded by the Govt, of Assam or Govt, of India or any of its Ministries / Departments / Offices.
- Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Architects and Registered Govt, contractors.
- Income taxpayers.
- Farmer families who own more than 15 Bighas of agricultural land.
- Household owning a tractor.
- Household owning four-wheeler or mechanized boat. (Having a two-wheeler is not an exclusion criterion).
- Household owning a refrigerator or Washing machine or Air Conditioner
Apply Online for Arunodoi Scheme , Orunodoi form 2024
The online form filling process is not available yet. However, one can apply for orunodoi asoni simply by filling up and submitting the offline application form. So, to take advantage of this scheme, you need to download and print the application form. Then, this form needs to be duly filled and submitted at the concerned office. Here is the form:
Do not Miss:
Orunodoi List | Assam Arunodoi Scheme List 2024 Check Online
If you want to know if your name exists in the Assam Arunodoi scheme or not, you can easily confirm this online. Here are the steps:
- Visit the official portal orunodoi.in
- Scroll down a little and will see various options like view status, raise a complaint, submit a grievance, view beneficiary status, etc.
- Click on “View Status”
- This opens up the complete district list
- Click on the name of the district to proceed
- In the next page, you will see list of all benefciaries of Arunodoi scheme in your district
- The beneficiary list checking page allows viewing 10 names by default. You can change this to maximum 50 listings in one page
- You can click on the Orunodoi beneficiary number to get more information of the beneficairy. The details like Name beneficiary number, name of the beneficiary, Bank account number, Bank name are available on the page. You can also click on “Raise a complaint” button to raise an complaint.
- So the process of checking Assam Arunodoi asoni scheme list online
How to Check Status of Arunodoi Scheme Application
If you are concerned about the current status of your application, you can check the application status online. Here are the steps:
- Visit the Status checking page
- Select your district
- Now the name list appears.
- Use the “search” option to search your name. If your name exists means your application is accepted and you are eligible for the benefit. If not, this means that either your application is under processing or is rejected.
- You can also use the view beneficiary status option to know the current status of beneficiary
Assam Arunodoi Asoni FAQs
Who will get one-time financial assistance under the orunodoi scheme?
Inter-district bus drivers, helpers, and priests will get one-time financial support from the government under the Arunodoi scheme.
Who is eligible to take benefit of this scheme?
Any female who is a permanent resident of Assam and belongs to a family whose annual income is less than 2 lakhs are eligible to apply.
How to Apply online for arunodoi scheme?
The applications are not being accepted via online mode. To apply, you need to download, print, and fill in the application form
Last Updated on February 21, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team