Step by Step Guide to Apply for YSR Panta Beema Scheme, Online Application for YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema, Beneficiary List 2024
UPDATE: The YSR Panta Bheema Amount disbursed to beneficiaries of the schemes on 25th May 2024
Continuing the fulfillment of election promises, AP State Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Government has been implementing all the schemes in a row. Moreover, the major emphasis is on the farmers and agricultural sector. In the similar lines, the AP State government has unveiled another scheme called Pantala Beema Scheme (వైఎస్సార్ ఉచిత పంటల భీమా) for the state farmers. Under this new scheme, the AP State Government will provide Free Crop Insurance to the eligible farmers. Under Uchitha Pantala Bima Scheme around 9.48 Lakh, Farmers will get benefited in AP.
The interested and eligible farmers can apply for the Uchitha Pantala Bheema by visiting the AP crop insurance scheme’s official portal.
YSR Pantala Bima Scheme
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the YSR Pantala Beema Scheme, Online Application for YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema and the checking the Beneficiary List.
AP Pantala Bhima (Free Insurance) Scheme Complete Details
Let us see the features and highlights of the recently announced Uchitha Pantala Beema for the AP State farmers.
- The recently announced Pantala Bhima scheme is a free insurance scheme without paying any premium to the farmers.
- The government will pay 1,252 Crore Insurance to around 9.48 lakh farmers in the State.
- The farmers who have lost their crops in 2021 will get the insurance amount under this recent announcement.
- The Uchitha Bima scheme has been implemented with the help of the e-Cropping.
- Under e-Cropping, the government has captured all the details regarding the crops.
- The government under this scheme will cover around 45.96 lakh hectares of land.
- The farmers can know the beneficiary list details by visiting the Rythu Bharosha Kendras (RBK).
- It has also been mentioned that the recent Nivar cyclone caused crop loss enumeration is completed, and the compensation would be paid by December 31.
Apply and Online Application Form for YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Pathakam
- The farmers are not required to apply for this scheme again, as the farmers have already been registered their details on e-Crop/e-Panta Mobile Apps.
- As the farmers have already registered themselves on the e-Crop App, the money will get credited directly to their accounts online to their banks through DBT.
YSR Pantala Bhima Scheme Beneficiary List 2024
Let us see the online procedure to check the beneficiary list of the Pantala Bhima Scheme.
- The eligible beneficiaries have already registered their crop details on the e-Panta or e-Crop App.
- The state government has announced that the eligible beneficiaries can view the beneficiaries list by visiting the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras (RBKs).
- The government will display the details of the affected crops and the compensation details at RBKs.
- If in case of any discrepancies, the farmers can file their concerns at the Rythu Bharosha Kendras.
- The queries of the eligible beneficiaries will be resolved on an immediate basis, and the names of the unlisted farmers will be added to the beneficiary list.
AP Uchitha Pantala Pathakam FAQ’s
How to check the status and the beneficiary list of the AP Pantala Bima Scheme announced by the AP State Government?
The beneficiary farmers can visit the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras and check their status and the beneficiary list of the YSR Uchitha Pantala Bima Scheme.
How the government officials have captures the beneficiary details of the Uchitha Pantala Bima Scheme?
The government captured the beneficiary details of the farmers with the help of the e-Cropping and Geo-Tagging.
What is the amount sanctioned under the recently announced YSR Pantala Bhima / Free Crop Insurance Scheme?
The AP State Government has sanctioned 1,252 Crore Rupees under the recently announced YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme.
What if my name is not displayed in the beneficiary list displayed at the Rythu Bharosha Kendras?
The beneficiary farmers can raise their concerns at Grama Ward Sachivalayams or the Rythu Bharosa Kendras if their name is not listed in the beneficiary list.
Last Updated on February 18, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team