Step by Step Guide to Apply for YSR Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme/Pathakam 2024 Registration Form, Payment Status, List
As promised in the election manifesto, the Andhra Pradesh YSR Government has been implementing a row of welfare schemes. It has been covering all the sections like Farmers, Women, SC/ST’s etc. In the similar lines, the state government has launched the YSR Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme targeting the yet to married girls in the state. Under this scheme, the financially weaker people will get assistance for performing the marriage for their daughters. The government claimed that this scheme reduces the parents’ burden, reduces the humiliation against women by husband and in-laws etc.
The interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for the scheme can visit the official portal and apply for the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam.
YSR Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2024
This article explains the online procedure to apply and register online for the AP YSR Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme, Payment Status and List.
How to Apply for YSR Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam launched by Andhra Pradesh’s government.
- In this instance, there is no registration form available to apply online on the portal.
- However, the applicants can visit the nearest Grama Ward Sachivalayams or Grama Volunteers to start the application process.
- We will keep you updated, if there is any online registration form available online on the portal.
Kalyana Lakshmi Registration Form 2024
- Fill the offline application form given at the Grama Ward Sachivalayams manually.
- While filling the application form, the applicants should enter the details of both bride and bridegroom, communication details, marriage particulars, bank account details etc.
- After filling the form, the applicants can attach the required documents and submit to the concerned personnel.
Check Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status
Let us see the procedure to check the application status of the YSR Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme.
- The candidates can visit the nearest grama ward sachivalayam and check the Kalyana Lakshmi Online Applications’ status.
- The applicants can get to know the status at sachivayalam itself.
How to Check Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Beneficiary List
Let us look at the procedure to check the beneficiary list of the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme launched by the AP State Government.
- The applicants can check the beneficiaries’ list by visiting the concerned grama ward sachivalayams or by contacting the grama ward volunteers.
- The grama sachivalayam officials will display the beneficiary list at the grama ward sachivalayams.
Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for applying for the Marriage Assistance Scheme launched by the AP State Government.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of AP State.
- Candidates applying for the scheme should belong to the vulnerable sections of the society.
- The Candidates applying for the scheme should be from SC/ST/BC/Minority categories in the state.
- The family income of the applicant should be less than Rupees 2 Lakh per annum.
- The applicant girl should fulfil the required age eligibility of the scheme.
- The candidate’s educational qualification should be at least 10th pass.
Required Documents for YSR Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam
Let us look at the list of documents that applicants require to submit for registering the scheme.
- Aadhar Card Number
- Minimum Qualification Certificate
- Caste/Community Certificate/Minority Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Marriage Invitation Card
- Age Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
AP YSR Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme FAQ’s
What is the monetary assistance that a beneficiary will get through YSR Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021?
The applicants will get monetary assistance of Rupees 1 Lakh under the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021.
Who are eligible for applying for the YSR Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme of AP State Government?
The candidates who belong to BC/SC/ST/Minority communities are eligible for the YSR Kalyana Laxmi Scheme of AP State Government.
Is there any online application form available for applying online for the YSR Marriage Incentive Scheme of AP State?
At present, there is no application available online on the official portal. We will keep you updated once there is an online application form available online.
Is it mandatory to apply for the applicants to submit their marriage particulars and proofs at the time of registration?
Yes, the applicants must submit their marriage particulars and proofs at registration time.
Last Updated on February 20, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team