All about the Newly Launched Scheme YSR Aasara Scheme (Pathakam),Eligibility, Online Registration Form 2024,List
YSR Aasara is one of the nine schemes ( Navaratnalu) announced by AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in the election manifesto. As promised, the government has been implementing each program one by one. As announced,The government is launching “YSR Aasara Scheme (Pathakam)” today i.e. on 11th September 2024. This scheme’s objective is to provide financial assistance to the women who are the members of the DWACRA Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will spend a lump-sum budget to waive off the pending loans of the DWACRA group. Besides, waiving off loans, the government will provide instant loans at zero percent interest.
YSR Aasara Scheme (Pathakam)
In this article, we explain the YSR Aasara Pathakam, Eligibility, Online Application Procedure to register for the YSR Aasra Scheme.
Overview of the Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|YSR Aasara Pathakam 2027
|Andhra Pradesh State Government
|DWACRA Women of Andhra Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Aasara Pathakam
Let us see the eligibility criteria for applying YSR Aasara Pathakam. This is for the applicants who are applying for YSR Aasara Scheme.
- The applicant women should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The women who have taken loans through the DWACRA Mahila Group are eligible for the YSR Aasara Scheme.
- The applicant women should not have a four-wheeler or more than 5 acres of land to get qualified for this scheme.
- The women who are employees of State and Central Government are not eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for YSR Aasara Pathakam
- ID Proof of the Applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- DWACRA Group Photo
- Passport Size Photos of the Applicant
- Birth Certificate
Online Registration Form 2021 of YSR Aasara Scheme (Pathakam)
Let us have a look at the procedure for applying the YSR Aasara Scheme, as shown below.
- All the eligible applicants have to visit the nearest bank branch.
- Collect the YSR AAsara Application form from the Bank.
- In the application form, fill the details like Name of the applicant, Father or Husband Name, Gender, Age, Date of Birth, Address for communication, DWACRA Group ID Number, Mobile Number, Email ID, Previous Loan Account Details, Land Details, etc.
- After filling the application form, the applicant has to submit it attaching the required documents to the bank officials.
- The bank officers scrutinize the documents and provide the acknowledgment to the applicants.
List Of Beneficiaries of YSR Aasara Scheme (Pathakam)
- The background work of YSR Aasara Scheme has been already done after the announcement of YSR Aasara Scheme Pathakam.
- On the eve of the launch of the programme, the DWACRA Groups along with the DWACRA Coordinators and the Village/Ward Head will assemble in the nearest Grama Sachivaayalams.
- However, the beneficiary DWACRA Members who have taken the loans by 11 April 2021 will receive the YSR Aasara Scheme ( Pathakam) Amount based on the loan amount amounts taken.
- The Applicants can view the beneficiary list, which will be displayed in nearest Grama/Ward Sachivalayams.
NOTE : If the applicant is eligible is and her name is not displayed in the beneficiary list, she can approach the nearest the Grama Sachivaalayams for adding her name in the beneficiary list.
Quick Links :
YSR Aasara Pathakam 2024 FAQ
How to apply online for YSR Aasara Pathakam?
There is no online process for applying the YSR Aasara Scheme, and the applicants can apply the scheme offline by visiting the nearest Bank.
Can I apply for the YSR Aasara Pathakam without being a member of the DWACRA Mahila Group?
No, applicants are not eligible if they are not enrolled in the DWACRA Mahila Group.
How can an applicant check the Status of the YSR Aasara Scheme?
The applicants can check the Status of the YSR Aasara Scheme with the help of the acknowledge provided by the Bank.
What is the benefit of applying the YSR Aasara Scheme?
The beneficiary’s bank loans are waived off under the YSR Aasara Pathakam.
Last Updated on February 27, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team