AP Digital Panchayat Portal | Online Registration Procedure | Services List
The Panchayat Commisioner in collaboration with Rural Development has initiated a digital project called “AP Digital Panchayat Portal” to make the government citizen services online. This flagship programme has designed to make the listed government service procedures online .Through this portal, the citizens can avail the government services without approaching the government offices .
However , this process allows the people to apply the government services online that makes the application process smooth and transparent without any deviations in the actual process. Besides this, “AP Digital Panchayat Portal” allows the Rural citizens to acess to different services like Marriage Certificate, NOC, New Water Tap Connection etc.
AP Digital Panchayat | New User Registration
For availing the AP Panchayat Services ,the applicants can directly apply through online by completing the new user registration process ,and then apply for desired services of their choice. Later the applicants can collect the digital certificate from their place without going anywhere else.
The following article explains you the Online Registration Form, New User Registration Process and the services offered by AP Digital Panchayat Portal.
How to Register in AP Digital Panchayat Portal | Online Registration Process @ mpanchayat.ap.gov.in
Let us find out the New User Registration Process in Official AP Digital Panchayat Portal .
- Login to the Official Website
- It takes the Applicant to the Home Page
- For registering as a New User, Click on the Citizen Services
- In the bottom of the Login Box,Click on the Sign UP New User
- It redirects the applicant to a new page that shows the drop down as “Type of Sign UP”
- Select the option Sign UP as “Citizen”. It displays the below Registration Form
- Fill the form with the User Name, Password, Re-Enter Password and Mobile Number and Email in the respective fields
- Then the Applicant can give other details like Aadhaar Card Number, Ration Card Number, Driving Licence Number and Voter Card ID Number of his choice in the Additional Information block
- After that enter the Captha Text in the given field
- After Filling all the details , click on Sign UP
- Then it sends the OTP to the provided Mobile Number in the registration page.
- After Entering OTP ,it confirms and Register the User in the Portal.
- After successful registration , it redirects the user to Home Page
- In the Login Box enter User Name, Password that the applicant given at the time of registration. Also enter the Captcha Text as Shown below and Click Login.
- It redirects you to the Personal User Login Page as shown in the below image
- In the above Login Page you can observe the services, Reports Button for taking Print of your sanctioned certificates, Profile Button that allows you to manage your User Account.
- You can select the services of your choice and start the application process .
- For Example ,applying for a Private Water Tap Connection with all the essential documents and click submit. After the completion of process, it generates the Transaction ID and sends it to your Mobile Number.
- In the same way you can apply for the other listed services through “AP Digital Panchayat Portal”
List of Available Services in AP Digital Panchayat Portal
- Property Valuation Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Apply for Mutation
- Apply for Private Water Tap Connection
- Apply for NOC
- Apply for Building Permission
- Apply for Layout Permission
- House Tax
- Demand Payments
- Apply for Trade Licence
- Birth and Death Registration
How to check the Application Status in AP Digital Panchayat Portal?
After applying to any of the listed services online,the applicant can check his/her Application Status
- Click on the Services Option in the User Login Page
- Now Click on the Application Status
- Enter the transaction ID
- It displays the Status of the Application
Also Refer the Article : Mee Seva Portal
Helpline Numbers : 9160636318, 8099456643
What are the few citizen services under AP Digital Panchayat Portal ?
NOC Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Private Water Tap Connection, Mutation Certificate etc.
Can we check the application status online?
Yes, We can check the application status online by entering the transaction ID.
Are there any helpline numbers for asking our queries?
Yes, you can contact the helpline desk from 10:30 AM to 06:30 PM IST.
Is Aadhaar Card mandatory for New User Registration?
No, Aadhar Card Number is not mandatory for New User Registration.