The citizen registration is now open on sbm.gov.in portal. As you know, Phase 2 of Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin has already started. To access all related online services, registration on the SBM portal is important.
In this article, you will know about the process of Citizen registration on the Swachh Bharat Mission (G) portal. Once registered, details of login and other activities are also mentioned in this portal. Let’s get started.
The Swachh Bharat Mission is a nationwide campaign launched by the Government of India to clean up the country. The mission aims to eliminate open defecation, improve solid waste management, and increase public awareness of hygiene and sanitation. The campaign was launched on October 2, 2014, by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. As of 2019, over 96% of villages in India have been declared Open Defecation Free.
SBM Online Registration
SBM stands for Swach Bharat Mission. Phase 2 of SBM is already underway. Through the sbm.gov.in portal, the government is allowing citizens to apply online for Toilets. Under the scheme, the central government offers subsidies for the construction of Toilets in the Rural (Gramin) regions. If your house doesn’t have a toilet till now, you can register on the SBM portal and fill in the online application.
For online applications, you must first sign up on the portal.
Before you get registered, Kindly know that:
- Any Indian Citizen can register
- Only a mobile number is required
- No OTP is required for verification
The citizen registration process is quite easy. Just follow the given steps:
- Go to the citizen registration page on sbm.gov.in
- Enter your Mobile number (It will be used as your Login ID)
- Enter your name
- Enter your Gender
- Key in your Address
- Select a state from the list
- Enter captcha code (image code on the screen)
- Finally, hit the Submit button
After successful registration, you will see this:
Let’s log in now
- Go to the Login Page
- Enter User ID, Password and Security Code
- Click on the “Sign-in” Button
Change Password After First Login
After you log in for the first time, you will be asked to change your password
- Enter your old password.
- Then provide your new password and confirm it
- Finally hit the “Change password” button
Swach Bharat Mission SBM Phase 2 Online Toilet Application 2022
To fill in the online application form for SBM Phase 2, follow these steps:
- Go to the Login page and get logged in
- You will be redirected to the homepage
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on “Application form for IHHL”
- Now, you will be taken to the online application page
- On the left-hand side, click on “New Application”
- Now fill in the application form to apply online
- After successful application, you can also view the application from your dashboard
|User Registration||Register Now|
|Login||Sign in Now|
What is Swachh Bharat Mission?
The Swachh Bharat Mission is a nationwide initiative launched by the Indian government to clean up the nation. The mission seeks to eradicate open defecation, enhance solid waste management, and raise public awareness of hygiene and sanitation.
Tell me about Phase 2 of SBM?
Under Phase II of the Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen), ODF Plus activities will reinforce ODF behaviours and focus on providing interventions for the safe management of solid and liquid waste in villages.
What is my password for logging in on the sbm.gov.in portal?
Initially, the password is the last 4 digits of the mobile number you provided. After first login, you will be asked to change the password.
Last Updated on August 21, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari