New SBI Property auction advertisement released. Apply online for the SBI Mega property auction where 1000+ properties are listed. View the complete property list and apply online. The registration process is shared in detail below along with other key information every interested person must know.
If you are a person who wants to buy a dream house in a proper area but you are on a fixed budget, then bank e-auction is the perfect thing for you. Or you are a person who has so much pressure of bank dues and wants to get rid of that then you have an opportunity now. Recently SBI(State Bank of India) has come up with E- auctions for buyers and dealers. On 14th October Thursday 2022, they have published their notice on their official website. The online auction will be conducted on October 2022. SBI puts up E-auction ( such as Residential properties / Commercial Properties etc.) to recover the dues of the defaulters. If you are interested in this auction then you must have gone through their advertisement on social media or newspaper.
They have mentioned the websites from where the bidders can access the particular locations of the properties with full details. The advertisement also includes the requirements to participate in this auction. If you have still doubt about how to apply for online registration or you have not gone through the advertisement yet then don’t worry. This blog is all about guiding and solving your question about how to apply, what are the properties list, and so on. So let’s get into that.
We are going to solve and answer your doubt step by step. At first, we need to know the requirements to participate in this particular thing.
Requirements for participating in SBI Property e-Auction
- You must need EMD for the particular property as they mentioned that on their notice.
- KYC documents to submit to the concerned branch
- Valid Digital Signature – you can approach the auctioneers or any other authorized agency to acquire a digital signature.
- Login I’d and Password- will be sent to the email id of the bidders by the e-auctioneers after EMD deposit and KYC submission to the concerned branch.
- Bidders must log in and bid during the auction hours on the date as per guideline rules.
SBI E Auction 2022 – Mega Property List
Every interested person wants to see the complete list of properties listed in the SBI E-Auction this year. This mega auction offers 1000+ properties for you. Here is the complete list
Now you have the requirements. Now let’s jump into the list of properties for 2022
The list of the properties is available on partner sites of SBI. Kindly use these links to check the SBI E-Auction property list:
#1 Visit Now
#2 Visit Now
The property information will be visible like this:
Note: You have to register at the given sites to get more information and to apply.
SBI Property Auction 2022 – Apply, Online Registration Form
Now let’s see how you can apply for online registration
- Search on google or chrome “ SBI e-auction online registration apply from your phone or laptop
- Click on the proper link
- After opening the tab search for the auction link or click here directly https://www.mstcecommerce.com/auctionhome/ibapi/index.jsp
- After that, apply for your auction. There will be an auction guide and many other links for your help. If you feel for help you can have a look at them.
- Now you have what you need. Go ahead and apply.
SBI E-Auction of Properties – Official Advertisement
Here is the advertisement on the official sbi website that tells about the mega auction.
Is KYC verification a must?
Nowadays, without KYC nothing can be done. So in this process, you need to submit the KYC and your KYC will be verified by e-auction.
What is Need for Registration?
If you are a bidder and want to register yourself in the portal. Then you need to have a mobile number and email id. These two are necessary for registration.
Last Updated on January 26, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari