Find Out SBI Pension Seva Portal | Online Pensioner Registration & Login
The State Bank of India in order to enhance the reliability of its services introduced a dedicated portal called “SBI Pension Seva Portal”. As in the name, the SBI Pension Seva Portal is a dedicated website that helps the pension holders of State Bank Of India who have a pension account in their bank.
This portal helps the pension holders to withdraw their pension anytime, anywhere through the Pension Seva Portal.
SBI State Bank Pension Seva Portal | SBI Online Pensioner Registration & Login
In this article, we give you an explanation about the benefits and services of the SBI Pensioners Portal, Registration and Login Process in detail.
Services offered by SBI Pensioners Portal
Let us have a look on the services and benefits that pensioners can derive from the SBI Pensioners Portal. This is for the account holders who is availing the pension services from SBI
- Pensioners can check and download Arrears Calculation Sheets
- Pensioners can download Pension Slip & Form 16
- Can have a look on the transaction details of their account
- Can see the overview of pension profile details
- They can see their life certificate details
- Pensioners can see their investment details
Benefits offered by SBI Pension Seva Portal
Apart from the services offered, the employees can also derive the various benefits from the State Bank Pension Portal. The list of the benefits are given as below
- It acknowledges the pensioners by sending SMS alert regarding the pension payments
- The Pensioners can receive the pension slip through an email
- Extended its services to Jeevan Pramaan Policy, Senior Citizens Saving Scheme, EPPO Provision of Defense, Rajasthan, Railway and CPAO Pensioners
SBI Online Pensioner Registration
Let us see the online registration process in SBI Pension Regisrtation Portal
- Login at the State Bank Pensioner Seva Portal
- It redirects the user to the below shown Home Page of the portal
- Now Click on the Registration link as shown above
- It redirects the user to the 3 Step Registration Process.
- Enter the User ID (at least 5 characters long) and Pension Account Number as shown in the first two fields of the registration form. Then enter the Date Of Birth, Branch Code and Emai as shown in the above
NOTE: The fields marked with the Star (*) mark are mandatory. The user can’t move forwards to the next stages in the application process leaving these fields empty
- Now click NEXT after verifying all the details in the registration form
When all the details matched, in the next step the user has to do the following things the user is displayed with two security questions for future reference
- The Pensioner should Enter a New Password
- After entering the new password, he/should confirm his New Password
- Then, the user is displayed with two security questions for future reference. The user should remember those questions ,if in case he/she forgets his password and they are used to reset the password
- Now, after the successful registration, a link will be sent to the user’s mail id
- The user should click on that link in the activation of his/her pensioner’s account
- After activating the link, the user redirects to Login Page of the SBI Pension Seva Portal.
SBI Online Pensioner Login
- In the Login Page the pensioner should enter the newly created User ID and Password along with the Captcha Code
- After successful Login with the credentials, the pensioners can access his/her account and can avail the services of the SBI Pension Seva Portal
NOTE: The Pensioner should remember his/her Password because he/she can’t type the wrong password more than 3 attempts. If it happens his/her account will get locked. In case the pensioner lost his/her password, he can create a new password answering the security questions
Quick Links :
Are the employees of the SBI can avail these SBI Pension Services?
No, according to the information we have Direct SBI Employees are not eligible for this plan
What if I lost my SBI Pension Seva Portal Password?
One can answer the security questions they have filled in the registration process and create a new password
Activation Link is the link that is sent to your mail id. Through this link the pensioner can activate his Pensioners Account
Can a pensioner receives alert messages to his mobile regarding the pension details?
Yes, SBI Portal sends the SMS about the pension details and the recent transactions to the user’s registered mobile number