Complete Details about SBI E-Mudra Loan: Apply Online, Registration Form 2021, Eligibility, Helpline Number & Required Documents
The Government of India has started giving loans to the small business owners to start and strengthening their businesses through E-Mudra Loan. The objective of the government in providing E-Mudra loans is to help the budding entrepreneurs to develop thier businesses. For availing of the E-Mudra Loans, the applicants can apply through the State Bank of India, one of the largest banks in India.
The SBI is offering loans at an amount of 50000 Rupees to the applicants with little documentation. Moreover, the loan applicants need not wait for days to get loans from the bank. The applications for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loans are being invited online, and the applicants can start applying for the loans online from now.
- 1 SBI E-Mudra Loan: Apply Online, Registration Form 2021, Eligibility, Helpline Number & Required Documents
- 1.1 How to Apply Online for SBI E-Mudra Loan @emudra.sbi.co.in
- 1.2 Eligibility for applying for SBI E-Mudra Loan
- 1.3 Helpline Number of SBI E-Mudra Loan
- 1.4 Quick Links
- 1.5 SBI e-Mudra Loan Apply FAQ
- 1.5.1 What is the objective of the SBI E-Mudra loans?
- 1.5.2 Is it mandatory to have a savings or current account in the SBI to avail of the e-Mudra Loan Scheme?
- 1.5.3 What is the loan amount offered by the State Bank of India for the entrepreneurs applying for the e-mudra loans?
- 1.5.4 Do I need to submit the hard copies of any documents in the bank?
SBI E-Mudra Loan: Apply Online, Registration Form 2021, Eligibility, Helpline Number & Required Documents
This article explains the procedure to apply online for SBI E-Mudra Loan, Registration Form 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Helpline and the documents required to apply for the Mudra loans.
How to Apply Online for SBI E-Mudra Loan @emudra.sbi.co.in
The already existing or the new account holders with savings or current accounts can apply for the E-Mudra Loans online. Let us see the application procedure to register for the E-Mudra Loans.
- Visit the official portal of SBI E-Mudra Loans.
- It displays the Home Page of the official SBI E-Mudra Website.
- On the Home Page, Click on the tab Proceed to e-Mudra.
- It shows the instructions in both the Hindi/English language.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the OK button.
- In the newly opened page, enter the details such as Mobile Number, SBI Savings Account Number, and Required Amount in Rupees.
- Enter the Mobile Number and click on verify, the click Yes or No for the question Are you ready to share your Aadhar Details.
- After you enter the Aadhar Details, it displays the Generate OTP.
- Then the OTP will get generated to the Mobile Number Linked with the given Aadhar Card Number. Enter the OTP Generated.
- Then enter the SBI Savings or Current Account Number in the given field.
- Enter the required loan amount in the given field.
- Verify all the details and click on the proceed.
- It takes the applicant to the below page.
- Enter the Personal Details like PAN Number, Academic Qualification, House Ownership, Monthly Income and Number of Dependant Members in the family.
- In the community details section, enter Social Category, Click Yes or NO if you belong to Minority Community Details and click on the Proceed Button.
- Enter the Business Details such as Business Name, Business Start Date and Experience in Line of Trade.
- In the Business Address Section, Enter the Type of Business, Services, Details of your Activity, Owned or Rented Business Premises and Registered with Government Authorities from the drop-down.
- Enter the Business Sales Account Details such as Average Monthly Sales, Annual Sales Credited to Business, Business Account Number, Bank Name, Branch Name and Branch Address.
- Please verify all the details the click on the submit button. It ends up the loan registration process.
Eligibility for applying for SBI E-Mudra Loan
Let us see the eligibility criteria that applicants should fulfil for applying for the SBI E-Mudra Loan.
- The loan applicant should be a small business owner.
- The saving or current account of the loan applicant should be a minimum of 6 months old.
- The loan period is a maximum of 5 Years.
- The applicant can avail of 50000 Rupees loan on the online,
Helpline Number of SBI E-Mudra Loan
The aspirant applicants can contact the Helpline Number in case of any queries.
Let us see the list of Toll-Free Numbers of e-Mudra of different states below.
You can also download the list of e-mudra helpline numbers by clicking on the below link.
Documents Required for SBI E-Mudra Loan
Let us see the documents required for applying for the SBI E-Mudra loans online on the portal.
- The applicant should have details of Current or Savings Account of the bank.
- The applicant should have the proofs of his/her business ( Name, Starting Date and Address) and other business-related documents.
- He/she should have Aadhar Number matched with the bank account.
- The applicant should produce the caste certificate, which he/she belongs to.
- The candidate should also provide the details of GSTN and Udhyog Aadhar.
SBI e-Mudra Loan Apply FAQ
What is the objective of the SBI E-Mudra loans?
The objective of e-Mudra loans is to provide financial assistance to small business owners.
Is it mandatory to have a savings or current account in the SBI to avail of the e-Mudra Loan Scheme?
Yes, it is mandatory to have a savings or currents account in the SBI to avail of the e-Mudra loan scheme.
What is the loan amount offered by the State Bank of India for the entrepreneurs applying for the e-mudra loans?
The SBI offers a loan amount of Rupees 50000 to avail of the e-mudra loan scheme.
Do I need to submit the hard copies of any documents in the bank?
No, the loan applicants can submit all the necessary documents online on the portal.