Apply Online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment ( 8500 Posts) 2021 Vacancies, Notification, Syllabus PDF @sbi.co.in
In a recent notification, the SBI has announced that it will recruit the personnel for SBI Apprentice. Under this Apprentice Recruitment, the State Bank of India aims to fill around 8500 Posts. The online registrations for the recruitment have already been started and will end on 10th December 2021. After recruitment, the selected candidates will have to undergo a 3-year training program to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB).
The interested candidates can apply online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment on the State Bank of India’s official portal.
SBI Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
This article explains the Procedure to Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment (8500 Posts) 2021, Important Dates,Vacancies, Notification, and Syllabus PDF on the official portal.
Important Dates of SBI Apprentice Exam
Let us see the important dates of the SBI Apprentice Exam, as shown below.
|Notification Release||19th November 2021|
|Online Application Starts||20th November 2021|
|Last date to apply||10th December 2021|
|Online Exam||January 2021 (Tentative)|
SBI Vacancies for Apprentice Recruitment
Let us see the list of vacancies for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment for a total of 8500 Vacancies all over India. You can find the complete list of vacancies, as shown below.
Eligibility Criteria for the SBI Apprenticeship Recruitment
Let us see the eligibility criteria of the SBI Apprentice Recruitment announced by the State Bank of India.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of India.
- The candidates attending the Exam should complete graduation from the recognized university/board.
- Candidates applying for the Exam can apply only for a single state.
- The candidates can attend the Exam only once under this engagement project.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years, and the maximum age should be 28 years.
- The age relaxation in the upper age limit applies to Indian Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
How to Apply for the 8500 SBI Apprentice Vacancies @ sbi.co.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply and fill the online application form for the State Bank Apprentice Recruitment Exam 2021.
- Visit the Official Portal of SBI.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Join SBI tab in the Menu Bar.
- It then expands into a drop-down, as shown below.
- Select and Click on the Current Openings.
- It then redirects the online applicants to the below page.
- On the newly opened page, click on the tab- Click Here for New Registration.
- It opens up as a New Registration Form below.
- In the Basic Details Section, Enter the First Name, Confirm the First Name, Middle Name, Confirm Middle Name, Last Name, Confirm Last Name, Full Name, Mobile Number, Confirm Mobile Number, Alternative Mobile/Land Line Number.
- Enter Email ID, Confirm Email ID and Security Code.
- Verify all the details and click on the Save and Next Button.
- On the next page, you can find out the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- The applicants should upload their scanned photograph and signature on the same page.
- In the details section, the applicants should start filling in other essential details.
- Enter State/UT, Official Language.
- Answer the Question- Are you proficient in (Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Understanding) in any of the specified local language of the state.
- Answer Yes/No for- Do you have 10th or 12th standard marksheet/certificate evidencing having studied official regional language.
- Select the District 1,2,3 from the drop-downs.
- Select the Category and Sub Caste, as mentioned in the caste certificate.
- Answer the Question: Are you a person with a disability and enter the disability details.
- You can also enter the scribe details if you want a scribe for your Exam.
- Enter the Personal Details like Date of Birth, Gender, Marital Status, Father’s, Mother’s. Spouse’s First, Middle, and Last Name.
- Enter the Complete Address details and Application Fee intimation charges.
- Click on the Save and Next Button.
- Enter the Educational Details on the newly opened page, as shown below.
- Enter the other details like Exam Passed, Degree/Subject/Stream, Name of College, Date of Passing, Aggregate Marks Obtained, CGPA Obtained, Maximum Marks, Total CGPA,% of Marks, Class/Grade.
- Answer Yes/No Questions related to your work experiences.
- Enter the Work Experience Details like Name of the Employer Designation, Total Period of Service, Nature of Duties, Remark Reason of Leaving, Years of Experience.
- Enter Languages Known to the applicant.
- Click on Save and Next.
- It then displays your application’s preview. You can go back and edit your details if you want.
- After verifying all the details, click on the final submit.
SBI Exam Pattern and Syllabus PDF
The SBI will conduct only one online Exam to select suitable candidates for the SBI Apprentice Program. Let us find out the Exam Pattern and the syllabus, as shown below.
General/ Financial Awareness: Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. The focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Questions from Marketing will also be in ample amounts to Test Your Knowledge.
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
English Language (25 Marks): Verb, preposition, adverb, subject-verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles, etc., comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms, and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language.
Test of Reasoning (25 Marks): Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
Computer Awareness (25 Marks): Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology. Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
Quantitative Aptitude (25 Marks): Questions will be asked from Simplification, Number Series, Quadratic Equations Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment Notification PDF Download
The SBI has released the Notification for the Apprentice Recruitment. Download the Notification by clicking on the below-given link.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Exam 2021 FAQ’s
What is the are criteria for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment Exam 2021?
The applicant’s age should be between 20 years to 28 years to get eligible for the Exam.
What is the educational qualification an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the SBI Apprentice Vacancy?
The candidate should complete his/her graduation to get eligible for the scheme.
What is the exam pattern for the State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The exam pattern consists of Test of Reasoning, Computer Awareness, English Language, General Financial Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude.
What is the last date for submission of the SBI Apprentice Online Exam on the portal?
The last date for the submission of the SBI Apprentice Online Exam is 10th December 2021.