Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana, Check Name in Sarbat Sehat Bima List Online, SSBY, Punjab Ayushman Bharat Scheme, Punjab Govt. Insurance Scheme 2019
UPDATE: Official Portal/Website of Sarbat Sehat Bima Punjab is live now. The facility to check name in Sarbat Sehat Bima List online is functional. Read Article for Details
On the auspicious occasion of 550th anniversary of Guru Gobind Nanak Dev Ji, The Government of Punjab Honorable Chief Minister, Captain Amarinder Singh has recently announced the new health insurance scheme project of ₹150 crores named Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY) in place of earlier name Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Punjab Government has started implementing Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY) various states.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana – SSBY Punjab List, How to Apply
Center’s Ayushman Bharat Yojna now replaced with Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY) in Punjab. This Article is Dedicated to Share Detailed Information Regarding Sarbat Sehat Bima & To share the process of Checking Name in the List.
More than 43 lakh people who are said to be residents of Punjab are rewarded with the benefit by Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY). The eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme is mentioned below :
- Applicants must be the local residents living in Punjab.
- This health insurance scheme Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY) would be beneficial for poor people who are below the poverty line, Antodaya families and those families which are ration cardholders.
- All the necessary documents should be maintained by the person applying for Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY).
Who is Eligible Under this Scheme?
In Punjab, More than 43 Lakh families are entitled to coverage under the Scheme. This includes :
Benefits of SSBY – Punjab’s Version of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- This health insurance scheme will benefit more than 43 lakh families with the insurance cover of ₹5 lakh at a cost of Rs 371 crore as stated on January 1, 2019.
- The scheme is implemented for the benefit of poor people.
- Treatment would be exempted up to the limit of ₹5 lakh to the families fall under this category.
- Medical treatment of severe diseases such as cancer and surgeries.
- Non-severe diseases up to the risk of 50% damage will also be covered under this.
- Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima cards provision is one of the benefits of this health insurance scheme.
- More than 4500 journalists are expected to be benefited from Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY) by the Punjab Government.
- The state government has taken the responsibility to bear the premium amount for 400 hospitals that have empanelled in Punjab.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana | How to Apply Online, Registration Application Form 2019
People of Punjab want answers to Questions like these:
- How to Apply for Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana?
- How to Download Sarbat Sehat Bima Scheme Form?
- When will Online Registration Start?
If this Scheme is implemented like the Center’s Ayushman Bharat Scheme then one thing is clear, the online registration process will not start.
As per the Official Website of the Scheme, Here is Enrollment Information:
AB-SSBY is an entitlement-based scheme. There is no enrolment process. Families who are identified by the Government of India based on SECC 2011 data, Smart Ration card holders families as per the database of Food and Civil Supplies, J-form holder farmer families as per data provided by Punjab Mandi Board, Small trader families as per data provided by Excise & Taxation Department, and Registered Construction worker families as per data provided by the Construction Worker Welfare Board are entitled to AB-SSBY
Up till then, the Government will follow the guidelines of Centre’s policy, the people falling in the category in this health insurance scheme will be enrolled under Ayushman Bharat Yojna now named as Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY).
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana List | Check/Search Name Online (SSBY)
You can easily check if you are beneficiary of the scheme or not, simply by following these steps. The name in the list can be checked using any of these :
Aadhaar No./ Smart Ration Card No./ PAN No./ Construction Worker ID No.
Let’s Get Started :
- First of All, Visit the Official Eligibility Check Page
- Enter any of the above mentioned ID & Enter Captcha (Code you see in the image) and click on the Check Status
- In the next page, you will be informed that your name exists in the list or not
Sarbat Sehat Health Insurance Scheme Notification
Updates, Information regarding this Scheme can be obtained from the Circular section in the Official Website. Also, Answers to Common Questions regarding this Scheme are available HERE