The Minister of General Education launched the Sahitham Portal. The Sahitham portal was developed by Kerala Infrastructure and Technology for Education (KITE) with SCERT.
This portal allows the teachers to assess and evaluate the students based on their academic and other co-curricular activities.
This is an excellent initiative by the Kerala government. This system makes it very easy to create a systematic record of the students.
Do Read – Kerala HSSLC Result Declared
New teachers/mentors must complete the Sahitham portal registration before signing in on the sahitham.kite.kerala.gov.in Login page.
Sahitham Portal Overview
|Aim||to assess and evaluate the students based on their academic and other co-curricular activities.|
|Who can use||Teachers (Permanent & Guest)|
|Launch Date||June 2023|
Sahitham Portal Registration
Before you can start using the portal, registration is mandatory. The registration process is straightforward. Follow the steps to complete the signup.
- Head to https://sahitham.kite.kerala.gov.in/
- Use the “Sign up” option
- You are asked to select the Teacher Type. Choose from Permanent & Guest
- Then Enter other relevant details
- Submit the registration form
Sahitham Portal Login
After successful registration, you are all set to login into your account and start using the facilities available on the Sahitham website. Here is how to login
- Go to the Official website
- Enter your username and password
- Click on “Login”
- If the details entered by you are correct, you will be redirected to the dashboard.
- You can then manage as per the available options in the website
Reset Sahitham Portal Login Password
If you can’t log in to your account, you can always reset the password and log in with your new password. The process is straightforward. Follow these steps:
- Go to this page – https://sahitham.kite.kerala.gov.in/
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Enter your email or sahitham portal username
- Click on “Get by Email”
- You will now get a password reset link in your email
- Use the link to reset the password
- Set new password.
That’s it; you can now reset the password and log in with your new account password.
Don’t Miss – Kerala Government Schemes
Last Updated on May 25, 2023 by Vaibhav Tiwari