Step by Step Guide to Apply for Sahayahastham Scheme Kerala 2021, Complete Details of CM Interest-Free Loans to Women SHGs
After implementing a row of schemes for women, the Kerala State Government has launched Shahayahastham Scheme in the state. Through this scheme, the Chief Minister will give interest-free loans to the women’s Self Help Groups. The government’s primary objective behind launching this scheme is to help the women who lost their livelihood in the recent pandemic. As many as 22.77 Lakh women have already been benefited under the interest-free loan scheme.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the Sahayahastham Scheme of the Kerala State.
- 1 Sahayahastham Scheme Kerala 2021
- 1.1 Complete Details about Kerala CM Interest-Free Loan Scheme to Women SHG’s
- 1.2 Apply Online for the Sahayahastham Interest-Free Loan Scheme Kerala
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 Sahayahastham Scheme Kerala 2021
- 1.3.2 What is the prime objective of the Sahayahastham Scheme?
- 1.3.3 What is the total budget that the government has provided to the beneficiaries under the Kerala CM Free Loans to Women SHG’s?
- 1.3.4 What is the interest rate for loans under the Sahayahastham Scheme of Kerala State?
- 1.3.5 What is the minimum and maximum amount of loan that banks will provide under the Sahayahastham Scheme?
Sahayahastham Scheme Kerala 2021
This article explains the step-by-step guide to applying for the Sahayahastham Scheme Kerala, Complete Details of CM Interest-Free Loan Scheme for Women SHG’s.
Overview of the Sahayahastham Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 20,000|
|Major Beneficiaries||Members of 1.95 lakh Neighbourhood Groups (NHGs) under the Kudumbashree|
|Interest Rate||9% interest which would be borne by the state government|
|Total No. of Beneficiaries||22.7 Lakh Women|
|Total Budget Allotted||Rs. 2000 Crore|
Complete Details about Kerala CM Interest-Free Loan Scheme to Women SHG’s
Let us see the complete details and features of the Kerala CM Interest-Free Loan Scheme for Women SHG’s.
- The Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme’s prime objective is to provide interest-free loans to women in the state.
- A total budget of Rs. 2000 Crore has been allotted under this scheme.
- All the list banks will take of granting loans to the Women SHG’s.
- Kerala State Government will bear 9% of the interest on the loans granted to beneficiaries under this scheme.
- The loan amount given to the group ranges from Rupees 5000 to Rupees 20000.
- Repayment of Interest-Free Loans under Sahayahastham Scheme starts six months after its sanctioning and has to be completed in 3 years.
- As much as 40% of the loans are provided through primary agricultural credit cooperative societies, the rest of the loans are provided through scheduled and private banks.
- It has also been observed that the loan amount for the previous April month is almost completed.
Apply Online for the Sahayahastham Interest-Free Loan Scheme Kerala
Let us see the online application/registration procedure for the Sahayahastham Interest-Free Loan Scheme of Kerala State.
- Visit the Official Portal of Kudumbashree.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- The applicants can find the details of the Women SHG Loan Scheme on the Home Page.
- Click on the Programs in Menu Bar on the same page.
- It then displays the list of the schemes in the drop-down.
- Select and Click on the Kudumbashree Scheme, as shown in the above image.
- However, there is no online application form available on the official portal.
- We will keep you update once there is an application form available on the official portal.
- Please visit our latest updates on the State and Central Government Schemes.
Kerala Women SHG Interest-Free Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme 2021.
- The applicant must be legal and permanent resident of the Kerala state.
- The candidate must be working in a women self-help group.
- The applicant candidates must be legally registered in a women self-help group.
- The applicant must have an active bank account.
Phone: 91-471-2554714, 15, 16, 17
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Local Self Government
Government of Kerala
Kerala, India – 695011
Sahayahastham Scheme Kerala 2021
What is the prime objective of the Sahayahastham Scheme?
Under this scheme, the Kerala State Government will provide interest-free loans to women self-help groups (SHGs).
What is the total budget that the government has provided to the beneficiaries under the Kerala CM Free Loans to Women SHG’s?
The government has allotted Rs 2000 Crore for the beneficiaries under the Kerala CM Free SHG Loan Scheme.
What is the interest rate for loans under the Sahayahastham Scheme of Kerala State?
The government will provide loans at a 9% interest rate to the beneficiaries, and the state government would bear the amount on behalf of beneficiaries.
What is the minimum and maximum amount of loan that banks will provide under the Sahayahastham Scheme?
The loan amount given to the self-help group ranges from Rupees 5000 to Rupees 20000.