Apply for RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2022-23, Official Notification PDF, Online Registration Form, Schools List @ rte.tnschools.gov.in
Following the RTE Act, the Government of Tamil Nadu, is encouraging the economically weaker section students to get admitted into private schools. The prime motive of this initiative is to admit 25% of poor students into private schools. In connection with the same, the government welcomes eligible students to apply for admission for the academic year 2022 into the list of schools in Tamil Nadu.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal rte.tnschools.gov.in and apply for the RTE TN School Admissions online.
RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2022
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2022, Official Notification PDF, Registration Form, and Schools List.
“RTE Tamil Nadu Admission process for 2022-23 has started from April 2022 onwards. The online applications can be filled from 20th April to 18th May 2022. Children whose age is between 6 to 14 years are eligible. The interested parents can apply online for RTE Tamil Nadu under RTE Education Act. For this, the applicants should submit fully filled Online Application Form before the timeline with all correct details”.
How to Apply for RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2022-23
Let us see the online process to apply for the RTE Tamlinadu Admission 2022-23 on the official portal RTE Tamilnadu Admission.
- Visit the Official Portal of RTE Tamilnadu i.e. rte.tnschools.gov.in
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Start Application on the same page.
- It then opens up the Student/Parent Online Registration Form, as shown below.
RTE TN Admission Online Registration Form 2022
- Enter/Select the Name of the Child, Gender, Date of Birth, Password, Confirm Password, Religion, Community, Mobile Number, Eligible class as per Date of Birth, and Email ID.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- It then generated User Name and Password on the same page.
- Go Back to the Login Page and log in with the given credentials.
- It then takes the online user back to the application form.
- In the Parent Details Section, enter the details of the Father/Mother/Guardian and start filling the details as per the option selected.
- Click on the Save button.
- In the Address Details section, enter the details such as Home Address, Pin Code, and District. However, the applicant can also give his/her landmark on the Map shown in the form.
- Click on the Save Button.
- In the Documents Section, upload the documents such as Student Photo, Parent ID, Proof of Birth and Address Proof.
- In the Select Schools Section, the applicant can select the choice of schools they want to get admission.
- Once after finishing the process, click on the logout.
Official Notification of RTE TN School Admission
In this instance, there is no official information about the PDF Form of the RTE Tamilnadu School Admission. We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the same. Complete details regarding the RTE Admission in Tamilnadu are available on the official website rte. tnschools. There is no need to search for pdf notifications, you may check all details on the homepage itself.
Procedure to Check RTE Tamilnadu Admission School List
Let us see the online process to check the schools list of RTE Tamilnadu concerning the Admission Process.
- Visit the official portal of RTE TN School Admissions.
- It takes you to the Home Page of the Official Portal.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Schools List as shown below.
- It then redirects the applicant student to the given page where you can see the list of Districts on the page.
- Click on Name of the District as per your choice.
- It displays the District, UDISE Code, School Name, Number of RTE Seats, School Type, and Entry Class.
- In the above page, the applicant selected the Coimbatore District, and you can observe the schools listed in the Coimbatore location.
List of Documents Required
Let us look at list of documents required to get admission into the listed Schools under the RTE Act. This is for the students applying for the admissions into TN Schools through RTE Act.
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Birth Certificate of the Applicant
- Aadhar/Ration Card Number of the Parent or Guardian
- Income Certificate of the family
- Caste or Community Certificate
- Special Category Certificate for Disadvantaged Groups
RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2022 FAQ’s
Who is eligible for applying admissions into RTE Tamil Nadu Schools?
The students who belong to economically weaker sections and of disadvantaged groups are eligible for applying admissions into Tamil Nadu Schools.
Can the applicants log in to the portal using his/her application number on the RTE TN Schools Portal?
Yes, the applicants can log in to the portal using his/her application number and the password on the portal.
Do I need to upload any documents online on the RTE TN Portal?
In the Documents Section, upload the documents such as Student Photo, Parent ID, Proof of Birth and Address Proof.
Is the application process live on the official portal of RTE TN Admissions?
At present, the link for the application process is not active on the RTE Tamilnadu Admission Portal.
Last Updated on April 21, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari