Step by Step Guide to Apply for RTE Maharashtra 2021, Admission, Online Registration Form, Lottery Draw Date, Notification @ rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
According to the RTE (Right to Free and Compulsory Education) Act of 2009, every school should admit 25% of the students into their schools. Through the RTE Maharashtra 2021, all the eligible students can apply for admissions into the reputed schools of Maharashtra. Moreover, this scheme is dedicated to the students who belong to the weaker sections, and students are eligible to study in the schools till class VIII for free.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in and apply for the Online Registrations on the website.
- 1 RTE Maharashtra 2021
- 1.1 Procedure to Apply for RTE Maharashtra Admissions Online @ rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
- 1.2 RTE Admissions Online Registration Form 2021
- 1.3 RTE Lottery Draw Dates
- 1.4 Official Notification of RTE Maharashtra Admissions PDF
- 1.5 Quick Links
- 1.5.1 RTE Maharashtra 2021 FAQ’s
- 1.5.2 What is the objective of the RTE Maharashtra Admissions in the state?
- 1.5.3 Where can I apply for the RTE 25% Admissions online on the portal?
- 1.5.4 Which class students can start applying for the RTE Maharashtra Admissions into Government and Government Aided Schools?
- 1.5.5 Are the students of the other states can apply for the RTE Admissions 2021?
RTE Maharashtra 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the RTE Maharashtra 2021, Admissions, Apply, Online Registration Form, Lottery Draw Date, Eligibility Criteria, and Official Notification.
Procedure to Apply for RTE Maharashtra Admissions Online @ rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the RTE Maharashtra Admission on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of RTE Maharasthra Portal.
- It takes the online user to the below Home Page.
- Click on the Online Application on the following page below.
- Enter the Child Name (Last Name, First Name, and Last Name) on the Newly Opened Page.
- Enter the Date of Birth of the Child.
- Select the District.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Click on the Register Button.
RTE Admissions Online Registration Form 2021
- After the successful registration, the students can Login with their User ID and Password.
- Enter the Last Name, First Name, and Last Name of the Applicant Child.
- Enter the Last Name, First Name, and Last Name of the Applicant Child’s Mother.
- Enter the Last Name, First Name, and Last Name of the Applicant Child’s Father.
- Enter the Date of Birth of the Child.
- Select the Gender of the Child.
- Enter the age as on 30-09-2018.
- Select the Parent Status.
- In the Current Address Details, Enter the House / Building Number, Street Name, Locality, Latitude, Longitude.
- Select District, Taluka, and Village.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
- Thus, the applicants can get admission into the government and government-aided schools of Maharashtra State.
RTE Lottery Draw Dates
- The school authorities will conduct a lottery procedure to admit the students into the school.
- All the applicants will get seats in the school if the school has a limited number of vacancies but fewer applicants applied for admission.
- The concerned schools with many applicants applied for admission, but fewer vacancies will use the lottery system drawn and generated by the district administration.
- For the applicants’ reference, the official authority will release the selection list of the applicants in online mode on the official website.
- And to check the selection list, applicants need to use the login credentials generated at the registration time.
- In this instance, the application process for the year 2021 has not yet started.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official update on the Application Process and Lottery Dates.
Official Notification of RTE Maharashtra Admissions PDF
Let us see the online procedure to download the official notification of RTE Maharashtra School Admissions.
- Visit the Official Portal of RTE Maharashtra.
- It takes the online user to the following page below.
- Click on the Notification for RTE 25% Reservation.
- The applicants can observe the RTE Notifications.
- However, at present, there is no latest notifications available on the official portal.
- Once available, the candidates can download the Official Notification of the RTE Admissions.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement on the RTE Maharashtra Portal.
Eligibility Criteria for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant student should fulfill to get eligible for the RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021.
- The student should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra State.
- The age of the candidates should be in between 6 years and 14 years.
- The applicant students are eligible for 25% of the seats under this scheme.
- The family income of the students should not be more than 3.5 Lakhs.
RTE Maharashtra 2021 FAQ’s
What is the objective of the RTE Maharashtra Admissions in the state?
The RTE Maharashtra Admissions’ prime objective is to admit 25% of students in the Government and Government Aided Schools.
Where can I apply for the RTE 25% Admissions online on the portal?
The interested applicants can apply on the rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in portal of the Maharashtra School Admissions.
Which class students can start applying for the RTE Maharashtra Admissions into Government and Government Aided Schools?
The students of Pre-Primary to Class VIII students can apply online for the RTE Maharashtra Admissions.
Are the students of the other states can apply for the RTE Admissions 2021?
No, the RTE Admissions are only for the students of the Maharashtra State.